Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I did not(perhaps- could not) watch the video but I feel it is an extreme responsibility for dog owners to be sure their dogs would never harm a child. I have a chow, 2 labs and a german sheppard pup and I try to socialize them as much as possible, especially with children. If any of my dogs ever show any aggression towards any kid they are gone. The owners are to blame more so than the dogs.
    just incase your was wondering the end of the video the owner runs away with the dog and is not one bit concerned about the child...

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
      To be honest,I don't think it would take any provocation for your type to do that to a dog,anyway.
      Whats my type? A Father?

Elaborate.

The Dogs fate would've been sealed the moment it attacked my daughter. I would've mangled it like some sick psycho.

When you have a kid get back to me on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        nah, just temporarily insane.
        lol

Yeah I know that most parents would act in a barbaric manner if they seen their child being attacked by a dog. You do whatever it takes for the dog to stop.

Comment

If I was at that scene, I wouldn't have let that guy go so easily......he would've stayed at the scene of the crime or would've been knocked the **** out - his decision......

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            just incase your was wondering the end of the video the owner runs away with the dog and is not one bit concerned about the child...
            That's too bad. In most countries the owner is held responsible. When I was little I was attacked by a german shepherd. The owner hid the dog because he was afraid of getting in trouble or losing his dog. Because they couldn't find the dog I had to go through a series of painful rabies shots(in the stomach). Sad part was that the owner knew they were looking for the dog and the shots were not necessary.

Comment

i would of thrown that dog in front of train............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                i would of thrown that dog in front of train............
                It saddens me to see people so violent towards this dog.

Guess what? You're going to have a son, and he may get beat up. Or maybe you had a fight as a kid and lost. Things happen to kids. The kid will be fine.

I'm not making excuses for the dog, but let's not go overboard.

If anybody deserves a vicious beating, it's the hipster. Not the dog. But nobody there in that park had the balls to check that dude.

Comment

That dog didn't go crazy.

That dog went dog.

Seriously though dangerous dogs should be muzzled when they are outside it's not hard.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    To bad there isn't some kind of screening process for people who get dogs...alot of people out there just shouldn't own one.
                    This. . So many people just say "oohh, I want a dog so bad"! Then they rush out on a whim and get one, not even knowing what all taking care of a dog (properly) entails. .

It's really just like a baby in the sense you have to be willing to make a full-time commitment to your dog. If it's a larger dog, you can't just keep him inside all week - you gotta commit time to exercise him, and let him go play. So many other obligations as well. That's why I didn't bring my dog up to Michigan with me: 1.) I couldn't find an apartment that allowed big dogs like him, and 2.) It wouldn't be fair for him, who is used to having a huge ass yard, and land to always go run whenever he wanted, to stay in a studio apartment all day.

And of course breeds of dogs that are "inherently dangerous" like Pits, Rotts, etc. the person should have to go through a background check, and pass a course. . . And be ready to be held 100% civilly liable for any negligence that results in an attack, as well as possible criminal liable if it's just such gross negligence that any reasonable dog owner should have known better.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      It saddens me to see people so violent towards this dog.

Guess what? You're going to have a son, and he may get beat up. Or maybe you had a fight as a kid and lost. Things happen to kids. The kid will be fine.

I'm not making excuses for the dog, but let's not go overboard.

If anybody deserves a vicious beating, it's the hipster. Not the dog. But nobody there in that park had the balls to check that dude.
                      Its one thing for your kid to get beat up by a third grade at the playground, its another for a possible disease ridden dog to have a loose wire and go do a full out attack on a small child... A dog like a pitbull goes for the neck... Third graders push or punch... A dog will kill.

Im not attacking the owner while the dog goes ape **** at my child... The dog is getting ****ing mangled... **** whose fault it is... Whatever or whoever is attacking my child is about to ****ing die.

Comment

Working...
                      X