Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FELIX "TITO" TRINIDAD vs. "SUGAR" SHANE MOSLEY (Photoshop picture)who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    he didn't?

Tests show plaster of paris ingredients found in Antonio Margarito's Handwraps..
    http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4020190

Nazim Richardson On The Day He Busted Margarito

having =/= using...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Picture requested by: VaBorikua2012

Tito wins in a very entertaining fight.
      Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      First of all, this is my thread I posted in The Fantasy fights section about two or three years ago. He copied and pasted the heading! As far as the fight goes, it was Shane who turned Tito down and fought Winky Wright instead. Tito was a special fighter. He was a caculated two-fisted killer who had great stamina and very quick hands. His technique and precision punching would have been too much for Mosley. As I read the majority who picked Shane, I shake my head because Shane wasn't smart enough to beat Tito. One attribute doen't beat a great fighter, EVER. Shane was faster BUT Tito was smarter and had better technique and defense. Hate to be the one to say this but Shane better be glad he turned the fight down because a K.O. would have been inevitable. Tito by K.O. in a war.
      Lol
      I suppose I also copied and pasted you're two pictures.

Comment

Tribal tattoo Mosley def gets beat by Trinidad

Comment

Mosley stops Tito at 147lb,not sure if Mosley wins at 154lb tho..Never like that weight for Mosley tbh..

Comment

shane by ko....loved them both though

Comment

Mosley loved to go toe to toe in his fights.... That's a big mistake when fighting Tito at 147... If he remained on the outside picking his shots I'd go with a UD... If he starts going at it... I have a Tito UD or maybe even a TKO.

Comment

Winky Wright said on twitter that he would pick Tito in this fantasy fight.

Comment

Wasnt Mosley called the only black fighter with the mexican style before the Margarito fight?

Tito def beats him into extinction.

Comment

Mosley's willingness to exchange would get him knocked out against Tito.

Comment

Tito loses a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X