• Show
Clear All

Got any more vids planned BarnBurner?

Comment

Good stuff! Excellent Dempsey footage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Got any more vids planned BarnBurner?
        Fancy making a Jersey Joe Walcott Highlight working on obtaining footage at the moment and there is none on youtube, although it's early doors and it may never materialize.

Also my Duran vs Buchanan HL is in the works but, I'm not enjoying making it in the slightest.

Comment

Jack Dempsey didn't have a lacklustre career man, come on. His was star-studded to say the least. think of all the great fights he had. Willard, Carpentier, Tunney 1, Tunney 2.......will you still disagree?
          Yes, I agree he ducked black fighters. But think about it this way. Ducking black fighters was common practice then. Everyone did, save Tommy Burns. Its always been said to blow with the wind and not against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Devroy Jones View Post
            Jack Dempsey didn't have a lacklustre career man, come on. His was star-studded to say the least. think of all the great fights he had. Willard, Carpentier, Tunney 1, Tunney 2.......will you still disagree?
            Yes, I agree he ducked black fighters. But think about it this way. Ducking black fighters was common practice then. Everyone did, save Tommy Burns. Its always been said to blow with the wind and not against it.
            He lost half of the fights you mentioned, Carpentier was A LHW who also ducked Greb and Williard is considered one of the worst Undisputed champs in history.

Please stop making me do this, I love Jack Dempsey and hate bringing down his career like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Devroy Jones View Post
              Oh and the man Dempsey ducked had no trouble with Black fighters.

Comment

Ok, I'll drop the topic. but i still aint satisfied ya know. Anyways, not to take anythin away from you...That was one heck of a video. Please do somethin like that on Ali. I would do it meself but that would take too much patience, which I kinda lack.

Comment

Working...
                X