Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys see those photos of Kell Brook hitting his punch bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Kell, like Carl Froch now, should be mostly UK based.

Travel for mega fights like Pac or Mayweather? Sure. Anybody else? Hell no, he's the champ and will be a star here, they can come here to challenge.
    If he doesnt travel and build his name then he wont get neither one of those fights. Dont you think? I think Froch can get away with being mostly UK based cause you got SMWs on that side of the water. Kessler, Groves, DeGale etc.

EDIT: Froch has also had a few fights on States side.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      If he doesnt travel and build his name then he wont get neither one of those fights. Dont you think? I think Froch can get away with being mostly UK based cause you got SMWs on that side of the water. Kessler, Groves, DeGale etc.

EDIT: Froch has also had a few fights on States side.
      I don't think it should be an issue.

He went away to win the belt and can sell out arenas here, I feel as long as he's the champ the likes of Thurman should be the ones that travel.

Not saying he should never travel, but he should be able to get big, big fights to take place here. Carl was not a major star until Bute...he won't be traveling anymore.
      Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 08-19-2014, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Kell did a great job keeping Porter at the end of his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          I don't think it should be an issue.

He went away to win the belt and can sell out arenas here, I feel as long as he's the champ the likes of Thurman should be the ones that travel.

Not saying he should never travel, but he should be able to get big, big fights to take place here. Carl was not a major star until Bute...he won't be traveling anymore.
          I dont disagree that he could use some home treatment but if he wants those big fights he has to travel and build his name. He has to do what Hatton did and what Khan has done... without losing obviously.

Comment

Working...
          X