No announcement yet.

Remember all the Ajose praise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I see no reason so much stock should be put into how fighters look against different opponents with totally different styles Lundy's win has no real bearing on the quality of Matty Ice as a fighter.
    I agree with this..I also do agree with TS that loads of posters were hyping Ajose up..

Comment

Another thing, Lundy was schooling Molina, literally toying with him but even I got tired of the showboating and was happy to see Molina stop him. In a rematch Lundy beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I suppose we'll just have to wait until the 14th to find out. Are you trying to make any bets on this fight by chance?
        Yea ill bet all i got, not much, but i have been on this site for about 6 years and I never knew how to bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Another thing, Lundy was schooling Molina, literally toying with him but even I got tired of the showboating and was happy to see Molina stop him. In a rematch Lundy beats him.
          I wouldn’t bet so sure. Lundy these days doesn’t seem to move as good as he did 3 years ago. He gets hit now, and Molina certainly has the power to take him out.

I thought the first fight was stopped prematurely though, ref stopped it to early, I guess he was sick of the showboating as well

Comment

fanboys remember this thread? a great thread to spot all the fanboys claiming the machine was great because he beat Ajose.

Comment

Lundy's a good fighter himself. Not always the most durable or consistent of fighters, but a fun, slick fighter who can become genuine contender at 140.

Ajose is a really tough guy but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Lundy gives most problems at 135-140 especially when he has it going like he had it going against Ajose.

Lundy problem is consistency but when he is boxing and fighting smart...it is not too many fighters he CAN'T out Box in and aorund his Division.

Was Ajose expected to beat Lundy? Because I sure did not expect him to and I damn sure did not expect it to be easy against Lundy.

So no Ajose is not all of a Sudden a BUM and nor did he lose to a Bum last night. Unlike others he just so happen to take on two tough fighters back to back instead of trying to rebound against a Winnable Bum like most fighters do!

And yes I give Danny Garcia a STRONG CHANCE to beat Matthysse. It is all about him fighting smart, if he fights like he did the first half of the Zab fight he can out-box Matthysse

NAILED THIS ONE MONTHS AGO!

"Vegas don't know nothing!" "The world don't know nothing!" "Only I know everything,"- Angel Garcia

Comment

Working...
                X