This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
    Just because they were able to enslave black people with superior guns and superior technology and superior tactics doenst make the white people more than black people.

I bet 90 procent of the white people feels deep down inside that they are more superior than black people and that makes me sick.
    What?!

Well to be honest, you randomly thinking and coming up with this questions your tolerance to other races more than others... cause at the end of the day nobody on here acts like they are superior to anyone cause of there race, from what I see anyway.

Comment

As a white person, I can honestly say I don't feel superior to anyone, except africans, mexicans, south americans, asians, indians, and middle easterners.....

Comment

I'm taking my reparation through white women. Haha. Just kidding.

Comment

If you can bleed red like I do and hurt like I do and have emotion like I do then how the hell can a race think they're superior over another.Haha. Until I see some MOFOS bleeding blue and flying and have no pain threshold then we're all the same.

Comment

I'm superior to everyone. My confidence in my abilities is what makes me feel superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              blacks are genetically superior than any other race, that's why whites enslaved blacks and used the technology to keep them enslaved.

by the way; that was 300-400 years ago, why should it matter?
              hmm thats an interesting theorie m8, tell me more about it. Does this mean that animals are gonna enslave humans one day cause humans are superior than animals??

Comment

**** is this thread talkin about?this is just someones stupid oppinion.there will always be some sort of racial bias and as far as 1 race feelin superior to another thats just bull****,maybe some individuals feel that way but u can't generalize a whole race.most of the people that may feel superior to others is rich people and alot of rich people just happen to be white

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
                      Just because they were able to enslave black people with superior guns and superior technology and superior tactics doenst make the white people more than black people.

I bet 90 procent of the white people feels deep down inside that they are more superior than black people and that makes me sick.

If you really felt so superior. You would be holding these polls in the street's not on some forum. Where you identity is hidden. Im no racist the majority are my friends are non black. They all later admitted when they didn't know me they where intimidated by me. Even at a young age in Texas where the grow men called little boy's like me ****** have i ever felt inferior. All my life i have dealt and lived in close quarters with white ppl. I will say that 80% felt inferior to me and that is just being honest. Skin color is one thing, a state of being is larger than race and outward appearance. So if you take a stand to never back down from your morals or beliefs how can someone make you feel inferior. Race don't define you it's who you are and what is your moral make up *****. You making these bull**** thread's bcuz some point in you life a black man made you feel inferior.

Comment

Working...
                      X