Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corona real nasty.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Who is this little ginger whore? Some sort of royalty I would guess. Do you get other Mexican beers in the UK like Bohemia, Negro Modelo, Modelo Especial, Tecate, Dos Equis. I love beener beer.
      I don't believe in that.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
        The only thing pissier than Corona is Budweiser.

Leffe, Kronenbourg 1645, Hoegaarden, Erdinger, Guinness if you don't like any of those beers you are uncultured.
        That is one of the best brews I ever had. I haven't had it in years and actually forgotten about it. I need to find a place that carries it. Kornenbourg 1664 is its actual name.

Comment

**** Corona. Dos X forever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Have any of you guys actually had Okocim beer. Its a Polish beer and I have never been able to find it except in Canada at this bar that specializes in selling all types of brews from around the world. Its by far the best beer I have ever had. Also I tried a brew from South Africa there and it was the worst beer I have ever had.

Comment

beer shouldnt be in clear bottles and need anything like lime to taste good, w/o it, tastes like piss.

try RedHorse Beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Corona sucks. ANd the lemon makes it worse. I hate when people say, "You gotta try it with the lemon man!" Get the **** outta here. Heineken and Heineken Lite ****s on Corona!!!
                Corona isn't the best Mexican beer. I like Bohemia, that's a really good Mexican beer.

Do you know what the Dutch call Heineken? "Dish water" no joke.

You want a better dutch beer try Grolsch, made by the same brewery I think but higher quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Corona sucks. ANd the lemon makes it worse. I hate when people say, "You gotta try it with the lemon man!" Get the **** outta here. Heineken and Heineken Lite ****s on Corona!!!
                  I'm a Heineken man, too. I talk about Stella on here to feel accepted.

Doesn't work though.

Comment

Working...
                  X