Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Klitschko will be rated higher?

Wladimir or Vitali?

wlad
    i think vitali is more durable/tough and better to watch but wlad is more technically sound and has achieved more

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      wlad
      i think vitali is more durable/tough and better to watch but wlad is more technically sound and has achieved more
      vitalis fought better comp though and was arguably on his way to beating lewis before the cuts.

Comment

Wlad, he actually has a decent HW resume.

The best fighter Vitali fought, turned his face into a bloody mess.

Comment

Put Vitali and Wlad in the ring against each other and ask yourself who you'd favor (hint: If you say Wlad you're smoking crack)

Poet

Comment

wlad will be rated higher for the same reasons Joe Louis is rated so high.
            however , vitali is the one who should be rated higher by any sound ranking / scoring method.
            vitali stopped 2 of the men whom stopped wladimir and would have stopped the third had they fought.
            wlad never fought lewis , and i think vitali had a good chance against lewis had the fight continued , and deserved a rematch he never got for some reason. vitali was never KO'd as a pro , wladimir was , 3 times.
            Last edited by frankenfrank; 03-05-2010, 02:23 AM.

Comment

I'd go for Vitali. Better chin/stamina, more exciting. And yes......I think he'd beat Wlad too.

Comment

Originally posted by geribeetus View Post
                vitalis fought better comp though and was arguably on his way to beating lewis before the cuts.
                neither have fought great comp to be honest
                lewis is the only truly great HW on either guys record and thats a stoppage loss against a guy out of shape/unmotivated
                i said wlad due to the fact he has had more fights,their level of competition has been exactly the same

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Put Vitali and Wlad in the ring against each other and ask yourself who you'd favor (hint: If you say Wlad you're smoking crack)

Poet
                  I wouldn't outright pick Wlad, but Id say his jab and right hand have more than enough on them to open up Vitali. Also head to head matchups don't determine who will be remembered as the better fighter. Joe Louis ranks higher on ATG lists than many HWs who could conceivably beat him in a head to head matchup.

Comment

vitaly without question is the tougher better fighter who would never lose to guys like corrie sanders and lamon brewster and proved that he could hang with a true top hw like lennox lewis something i highly doubt wlad would have been able to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X