Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you let your young children watch cartoons??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do you let your young children watch cartoons??

I don't let my daughter watch any tv show that I havent checked out yet.

So Im watching Dora The Explorer and this little chick is traveling the world by her youngself with a monkey named boots? No parents, no accountability, no school, no nothing. Just care free nonsense.

And this other show called Caliou. I mean he has to be the BADDEST little kid ever. So mischevious and shyt. And his parents are clowns. He whines non stop and tells his parents what to do.

Fuck that.

My son goes nuts over Dora. Can't go wrong with Yo Gabba gabba too.

Oh, and Little Bill.

Comment

Dora the Explorer with boots and swiper the fox lol
      Next you will be worried about Mickey Mouse running about in his club house without his folks?

Seriously dont read too much into it, just remember the fcuked up cartoons we all watched as kids, like Captain Pugwash? What a cast that had, Seaman Staines, Master Bates, etc and then there was all the violent cartoons that would never be allowed on TV now.

Even the Simpsons has innuendos that Disney would never settle for (at least I think they wouldn't)

if anything the cartoons are more friendly and bland these days. Even the big black lady from Tom & Jerry isn't shown as the big black lady anymore....**** is too politically correct

Comment

Disney Junior 24/7

Comment

Dont get me wrong I grew up on some terrible cartoons in hindsight. But the shyt now a days is just dumb.

And they put a lot of slick shyt in these shows. I saw some cartoon for kids as I was flipping the channel and it was some Angel kissing a kids forhead in the middle of night.

I remember watching Pinocchio as a kid and it ****ed me up when people were getting turned into donkeys. That movie had a real dark feel to it. Hard to explain.

Comment

My kid was watching Ni Hao Kai Lan and they had an ep where they were playing Musical chairs.

One of them lost and he started crying so all the other characters felt bad so they decided to change the game up so that no one lost.

I was pissed. I don't my son learning **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              I don't let my daughter watch any tv show that I havent checked out yet.

So Im watching Dora The Explorer and this little chick is traveling the world by her youngself with a monkey named boots? No parents, no accountability, no school, no nothing. Just care free nonsense.

And this other show called Caliou. I mean he has to be the BADDEST little kid ever. So mischevious and shyt. And his parents are clowns. He whines non stop and tells his parents what to do.

Fuck that.
              Calliou is not a bad kid...he's going thru the growing up process...

Comment

In fact, scrap what I just said about Disney...lol

Winnie the Pooh -if we look at it objectively it breaks down even more fcuked up then you could probably imagine.

Winnie has an eating disorder
                Christopher Robin has wild hallucination around the woods
                Tigger has ADHD
                Piglet is paranoid
                Rabbit has OCD
                Eeyore is a manic depressive

and they all walk around the woods without a parent.

In fact, hold that thought, DISNEY is banned here now

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Calliou is not a bad kid...he's going thru the growing up process...
                  Hes a bad little shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    My kid was watching Ni Hao Kai Lan and they had an ep where they were playing Musical chairs.

One of them lost and he started crying so all the other characters felt bad so they decided to change the game up so that no one lost.

I was pissed. I don't my son learning **** like that.

they don't keep score in youth soccer anymore... real talk.

no kids yet. my son will be sleeping outside on the cold ground and getting in a workout before school, the way his old man used to do it (minus sleeping on the ground, , i had a bed.)

wake up, eat an egg, and do a crunch.

the cartoons when i was little were mostly violent, and the women were all bombshells with tiny waists and huge racks of lamb. it was tremendous.

Comment

Working...
                    X