No announcement yet.

Breaking down the numbers why 40 million only was an absurd offer from floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
    How can you even deal with that guy. You've been hear far longer than I have and Ive already ignored him.
    He's been on my ignore list for a while. He's dying for some attention because he obviously doesn't get any at home. But we've all went through those teenage years before.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      He's been on my ignore list for a while. He's dying for some attention because he obviously doesn't get any at home. But we've all went through those teenage years before.
      Ignoring me doesnt seem to be working out too well for you, does it schnuffty? You always seem to know what I've said and have an opinion on it.

Never mind, give us some of your good ol' namedropper routine. It always warms me ****les when I here you tell your stories of Uncle Evander!
      Last edited by junior gong; 05-21-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
        wrong on so many levels..manny is the b-side he sells less and makes less thats the bside..
        Nope.

Last time I checked

pacquiao literally sold the Bradley PPV on his own without any recognisable chief support, Mayweather has had the luxury of Garcia, Matthysse, Khan and Broner over at show time, which is a great strategy, hand it to GBP for putting on good shows but with TR the yare literally just selling Pacquiao on his own and he still does almost a million. That's impressive. And he is arguably the biggest name in the sport.

Pac is even the bigger draw. Floyd is B side.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-21-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X