Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Wants Floyd Mayweather Sooner Than Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he needs to because his window for fighting Floyd is closing shut. One more set back and he is likely done.

Comment

He doesn't want to risk losing the payday by getting knocked out.

Khan has the type of chin that can be cracked at any time.

Comment

Unless khan beats Alexander at a very very minimum fight will be a disgrace...

Maybe in 2 years time but ive got a funny feeling could happen summer 2013...

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
          I would like for Khan to beat Alexander first then maybe Floyd after
          Floyd most likely will be fighting both. Khan a huge payday maybe in England, and Alexander to unify at 147 if he handles his business later this month.

Comment

I hope it doesn't happen, but I think it will.
            But hey, its been a while since Money knocked someone out without suckerpunching, so I think he'll like the idea.
            Khan should win 2 out of 3 the rematches first and then beat a true 147 pounder and then... I cant take myself serious typing this haha.

Comment

what an idiot!

"I want my shot"! ....Khan IS shot! I can no longer stand listening to this guy ...total fool!!

Comment

summer 2014 in the UK....world cup time!!

Comment

Floyd can't be the next fight for khan so whoever it is will straight up ice him unless they can find another Carlos Molina type.

Comment

Leonard Ellerbe already told the BBC that Floyd wants to fight in the UK before he retires. If that doesn't hint at a Mayweather vs Khan fight as something that is already in the works I don't know what does.

Khan has just seen how Guerrero got the fight by constantly calling Floyd out and thinks it's going to work for him. Probably will, sad really. He's a GBP fighter after all so let's be honest, it'll probably happen. Personally, unless he rematches Garcia and Peterson and knocks them both out or wins a one sided fight, and then goes on to beat Matthysse, he shouldn't even be on the shortlist for a fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Khan is a bit dim. Everyone knows you need to beat Berto to get the shot at Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X