No announcement yet.

You know NSB is crap when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know NSB is crap when...

The Margarito fan boys are making threads about Trinidad being a cheater by using a little extra gauze on his hands which was only illegal in new York.

Nazim Richardson on the difference. "Titos wrap was an abrasion of the rules. Margarito tried to use a weapon."

Comment

i like how they feed off their own displaced hate.

like asexual amoebas.

Comment

Haha you hear about what that idiot did? A soldier asked him for an autograph and he smashed a bottle over his head lmao only Gucci. He just got outta jail today! He still been coming out with some shiiit recently tho!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          The Margarito fan boys are making threads about Trinidad being a cheater by using a little extra gauze on his hands which was only illegal in new York.

Nazim Richardson on the difference. "Titos wrap was an abrasion of the rules. Margarito tried to use a weapon."
          What I find funny is the people who takes those thread seriously, I mean how gullible are people.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            What I find funny is the people who takes those thread seriously, I mean how gullible are people.
            If I took it seriously wouldn't I have replied to the NSB thread? I was making fun of it. Mad I brought up Margacheatos cheatin azz?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              If I took it seriously wouldn't I have replied to the NSB thread? I was making fun of it. Mad I brought up Margacheatos cheatin azz?

Comment

Better watch it Nate, them guys got immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I thin it's funny how the mods say any racist or nationalistic statements against someone will get someone banned instantly.....yet there's some who never get banned and do it over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I know they talk bout boxing politics. Well this forum is all about politics. I logged on a day after not posting and I was banned for 24 hours for a forum modification. Like wtf haha

Idgaf tho. Haters gonna hate. Their just mad their only hope rest on gingers shoulders after Chavez was exposed. But ginger is too busy picking on Jr welterweights lmao trout gonna expose him big time!

Comment

Working...
                    X