No announcement yet.

All aboard The DeMarco express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Hes already got his overrated ass kicked from pillar to post by two Mexicans, tomorrow night will be a 3rd only the corrupt judges won't have a say in the matter.

Your Express:

Comment

I think this fight is happening only because Hbo wanted it and to get Broner out of there at once. Broner will be shocked once he realizes how crafty DeMarco can be... just like Malignagi against Cano a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

I hope Demarco boxes early stay on the move use the jab if he stands with Broner uses his nice uppercut and left hook to the body and stay away from Adrien in the first few rounds where he has been dangerous in his previous fights then in the second half apply pressure being cautious though off that fast uppercut Broner throws and see how Adrien fights late because Demarco fights well in the later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Everything I hate in a fighter. False, loves the sound of his own robotic voice, pampered & given gift decisions, immature, spoiled brat who as of yet hasn't fought a legit challenge and to top it off he fails to make weight.
          Can't stand him or his style, he is noway near as good as made out or he likes to think he is and I genuinely don't see the excitement factor.
          I don't see the handspeed or defense people go on about. I see a rather ordinary fighter with a horrible mouth that acts like a 13yr old whose had an energy drink too many.

I hope DeMarco absolutely wrecks him & destroys this rather embarrassing media creation.
          You don't see any handspeed, excitement or defense whatsoever? Thats what I mean. You're blinded. What will you say when he beats Demarco? Was Demarco THAT bad? I mean, if Broner is "ordinary"... But deep down, you know they're both world class fighters. You just have an unnecessary chip on your shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            You don't see any handspeed, excitement or defense whatsoever? Thats what I mean. You're blinded. What will you say when he beats Demarco? Was Demarco THAT bad? I mean, if Broner is "ordinary"... But deep down, you know they're both world class fighters. You just have an unnecessary chip on your shoulder.

He has some handspeed but hes slow at the foot. I don't think hes a balanced fighter and I think his defense is very overrated. Okay he is not a face-first brawler but he is far from the slick, elusive fighter he is made out to be. I have this nagging feeling he won't react well to a good shot.

I don't think DeMarco is great; Hes one of the top guys in a very weak division but deserves a good amount of credit for what he has done. He is tough as hell, hes got a good punch, a pretty decent jab but that is about all.

I think Broner is a bit of a bully tbh, I don't think he'll be able to bully DeMarco who is his size. If he beats DeMarco I will give him credit on the basis its a big step up, but it won't be because I feel DeMarco is an animal.

Comment

War tony.......

Comment

We both know Demarcos taking a nap on the canvass.

Comment

lets go tony

Comment

War DeMarco!!!

Comment

this is actually a much better fight than i thought it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X