Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pac ducked Soto, Valero, and Raheem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Valero ducked good fighters and beat up on no names

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Out of those 3, just Raheem.

And he happily fought David Diaz for the WBC, while better champions/other top fighters like Nate Campbell, Joel Casamayor, Joan Guzman were around.

Pacquiao ducking Soto and Valero is a joke. Soto is a bus driver and Valero was green but showed how good he is against DeMarco for the first time, which he was very good and just not some power puncher with no skill. And Pacquiao vs Valero was actually getting built up by Bob Arum, while also Gamboa vs Lopez was getting built up. But you know Arum takes so long to make a damn fight happen, that a fighter literally died waiting for the fight[Valero RIP] and Lopez got his head almost knocked off twice by Salido.

Wait, so Pac was supposed to jump to 135 to fight Raheem one fight into his 130 career? You really expected him at that time to jump two weight classes in less that 6 months?!?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Wait, so Pac was supposed to jump to 135 to fight Raheem one fight into his 130 career? You really expected him at that time to jump two weight classes in less that 6 months?!?
        didnt he do that after he fought Jmm the 2nd time?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
          If Soto ****s up Matthysse would you think he is not a bus driver anymore?
          Who the f-ck is Matthysse? The guy crying robbery over close fights?

And Soto would never f-ck any one up. He couldn't even f-ck up a war torn Diaz on a big PPV. If you just mean outboxing or win a lame decision then say that. But Soto is too average to actually f-ck some one up.

The guy fights 10 times a year, and one of the 10 is a decent C class fighter. The rest are low class journeymen. The last real good fighter Soto fought, embarrassed him and made him look like the bus driver he really is.

Oh and BTW, regardless of how Soto looks against Matthysse, he'd still be a bus driver. That's literally what he does outside of boxing, he's a licensed bus driver, look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Who the f-ck is Matthysse? The guy crying robbery over close fights?

And Soto would never f-ck any one up. He couldn't even f-ck up a war torn Diaz on a big PPV. If you just mean outboxing or win a lame decision then say that. But Soto is too average to actually f-ck some one up.

The guy fights 10 times a year, and one of the 10 is a decent C class fighter. The rest are low class journeymen. The last real good fighter Soto fought, embarrassed him and made him look like the bus driver he really is.

Oh and BTW, regardless of how Soto looks against Matthysse, he'd still be a bus driver. That's literally what he does outside of boxing, he's a licensed bus driver, look it up.
            Diaz was on PEDS.

Comment

No, I suppose fighting Morales not once but twice, after losing to Raheem was much better.

I mean he avoided a possible schooling from Raheem, and caught a Morales on the slide and coming off a loss.

Comment

Well he went up to 154

Comment

Much like what floyd would have said,, no money on those guys.

Comment

yes he did.............

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
                      I remember when Morales fought Raheem at 135, they were sayin Pac was 130.. and 135 was too much for him.. When he moved up in weight at 135 Soto was calling him out.. never happen.. When he was 140 Valero was the WBC champ never happen. Since there was no Pac-Soto, or Valero fight, i remeber they started promoting a fight Soto-Valero. Then the Tradegy happened.

Just my thoughts

Thanks
                      He didn't duck any of those three. He just took other, immensely more profitable fights. His career record wouldn't be regarded much different with Raheem or Soto on it and neither was a real threat. If someone wanted to argue willfully ignoring Guzman at 22/26, I'd listen but everyone else did too.

Valero? Really? How did he duck a guy who couldn't legally fight in the U.S. until right around his short move to Lightweight and subsequent meltdown. That's just silly.

Comment

Working...
                      X