Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criticize Your Favorite Fighter Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen Johnson i know you have been robbed a lot but not every time you lose.

Comment

Ike Ibeabuchi.....why did you do it? You could of been an ATG

Mike Tyson......why did you fire your original team and went to Don King after Cus told you to stay away from Don King?

Prince Naseem Hamed.....Dude get on the treadmill and get back in the ring I miss watching your ring entrance and fights.

Manny Pacquaio......Boxing or Politics pick one

Floyd Mayweather Jr.........Seriously you don't have to play the vilian role or thug role. People will support you more if you just be yourself.

BHop.........Keep on fighting you inspire me everytime I watch you since we are the same age.

Juan Manual Marquez............I know you feel like you won that 3rd fight but honestly you'll still go down as an ATG.

Bob Arum and Don King.......How do you sleep at night?

Larry Merchant...........Quit drinking before HBO fights and take a breath mint before you interview those fighters.

Hmmmm ok I'm done

Comment

great fuucking thread!

Comment

Likar Ramos - You should have paid the extra money and hired a real acting coach.

Comment

Ortiz: Ugghh.... What is ur deal?

Klitchkos: Just retire, men... C'mon... Without u guys, even the fat out of shape heavyweights have potential to produce fireworks with each other... Its just that no one's gonna pay attention to them if all their fireworks will simply lead to a title fight with one of u and a guaranteed loss

Floyd: Get someone else to argue for u, becuz u absolutely suck at defending urself and u make urself look fucking ******ed putting ur foot in ur mouth and stuttering... Most of the people u argue with r severely lacking in boxing knowledge and could easily be verbally shut down if they were arguing with someone that wasn't too conceded to defend himself properly

Marquez: Fight Bradley... not really a criticism, more of a request lol (wish they actually saw these)

Comment

rigondeaux = golden teeth make you look ridiculous and scary ugly. also, you may be chinny.

gamboa = wtf happend brah? can't see you anywhere. you're short.

cotto = you ain't quiet and collected, you just have the fatty mentality. learn to defense and your head doesn't have to point to the ground.

ward = god didn't make you great. sweat and skills did. hit with more rage and don't clinch as much.
              Last edited by caredjo; 04-18-2012, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Floyd stop winning all the damn time and getting all that damn money

Comment

Jorge Linares: just

Roy Jones jr: Retire already, or at least stop getting KO'd

Sergio Martinez: Welterweights aren't intrested in fighting a bigger, riskier, skilled fighter with no name

Cotto: Margarito sonned you, and asking Floyd about his bets made you look stupid

Margarito:
                  Retire...before your eye gives out

Comment

Floyd give your opponents a chance...

Comment

Rios: Abril schooled you, and Marquez would end your career

Ortiz: You come off as ******ed when you give interviews

Comment

Working...
                      X