Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best bank to open an account with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    How arrogant of them to impose those fees, do they think I am made a of $5 bills every time I need 4 20's for the bar?

I love getting an atm rebate for a 6 dollar service charge at a strip club.

It's like my bank is encouraging bad behavior by rebating me when I go astray.

Comment

Don't get me started, how dare they be such bullies.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      How arrogant of them to impose those fees, do they think I am made a of $5 bills every time I need 4 20's for the bar?

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
        Very true, but I need some place to have direct deposit.

I have it, that shouldn't be a problem.

And I love how some of those banks kill people for going over.

I mean they didn't have the money to start with, then they charge 35 bucks on top of that.

I love the way banks process checks too. Cash the small ones, then a formula figures out how they can extort people by letting a larger check float until they know there isn't enough money in there.

They freely admit it too.

It's like an old school loan shark only using better technology to make it seem ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I love getting an atm rebate for a 6 dollar service charge at a strip club.

It's like my bank is encouraging bad behavior by rebating me when I go astray.
          Having vices is cool and they know it, living a clean life is for squares.

Comment

what are your own personal main tips for not getting stupid fees?

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I have it, that shouldn't be a problem.

And I love how some of those banks kill people for going over.

I mean they didn't have the money to start with, then they charge 35 bucks on top of that.

I love the way banks process checks too. Cash the small ones, then a formula figures out how they can extort people by letting a larger check float until they know there isn't enough money in there.

They freely admit it too.

It's like an old school loan shark only using better technology to make it seem ok.

Comment

Nah screw banks. I know it's not smart but I have one room in my house where I store all the money I make. I know it's not safe but I don't trust no one.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                what are your own personal main tips for not getting stupid fees?

I am not one for giving financial advice as I probably spend twice as much on my fun as the average poster.

If you can, if you can help it, pay a big check and nothing else. Wait to pay the smaller *****, wait for one to clear.

My bank I don't get fees. $9 overdraft but I haven't had to use it yet.

When I get really decadent, I am sure it will come in handy.

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T BUY WOMEN OUT OF STRIP CLUBS ON BLACK CARD.

lol.

Comment

Bombs I'm with you, I don't trust banks heck before this, all my life my mother served as my money-bank. She held all my cash.
                  Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Nah screw banks. I know it's not smart but I have one room in my house where I store all the money I make. I know it's not safe but I don't trust no one.

Comment

Chase Bank, they will give you $125 if you open an account and do direct deposit of $500 or more every two weeks, or use your debit card 3 times a statement (no debit card fees).

Let me know you decide to go with Chase, I might be able to get a referral benefit also.

Comment

USAA

Comment

Working...
                      X