Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley slams Khan, confirms Abregu date.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
    Man,im a big Bradley fan,but wdf is he talking about? How does him fighting Abregu ( who da f is he? ) make the fight with Alexander even more bigger,it doesnt,if anything,if he looks bad in the fight it wont be as big as it is now,and hes talking about having money,well,fighting Abregu and who ever else he fights after him is gona make him peanuts,the fight with Alexander,especially seeing as its part of a HBO tournament will make him the biggest purse of his career!!!! Look at Direll and Ward,they wernt really getting paid before they joint the most riskiest tournament in boxing,now there eating well!

If anything,if Bradley comes out on top of this tournament,he will be a big name,HBO will be asking the other big fights if they wanna fight Bradley,that it has to happen,but no,hed rarther not take part in the money making tournamen,he'd rather fight Abregu and who ever else and make peanuts,great way of winning fans,this is something you would hear of the top dogs like Floyd
    First of all Abregu is an undefeated dangerous puncher opponent at welterweight...and it has nothing to do with a fight with Alexander...The fight with Alexander is not enough time to build it up by July, so most likey will happen after Bradley date in July and Alexander date in August..Bradley fight with Abregu just opens more doors for him for bigger money fights in the future at 147..

Comment

Why is it if the #1 and #2 p4p can't reach an agreement to fight and fight lower ranked opponents it's such a travesty, but if the #1 and #2 guys in the same division doesn't want to fight now and needs to clean the division first it's okay. I think Khan is right, Bradley and Alexander needs to fight first then just prove their superiority by denying all new comers such as the winners of Khan vs Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Bradley is an arrogant little prick.

he tries to come off as a "nice guy" but you can tell he's fallen in love with himself.
        Nothing he says is out of order. But do you ever stop talking about what fighters say, how you think they come off, etc?

Khan's a prick, Bradley's a prick, everybody's a prick.

Is there anyone you do like?

Comment

Bradley will earn peanuts for this fight.. Lol

Comment

All HBO has to do to solve this mess is to basically tell them you don't fight on HBO unless you fight each other.

No HBO money = they are screwed

And if the promoters try giving them crap, tell them that none of there fighters fight on there unless they play ball. Tell GBP that once their contract is up they can go screw themselves.

It's mind blowing how HBO has not realized that they have the power in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              I don't fight for pride, I fight for money and if the money ain't right then the fight ain't never going to happen
              I don't like that sht right there. Money is ALWAYS part of the equation But that sht right there is something he needs to keep to himself

Comment

Bradley sounds like Floyd with all that money talk. And Bradley ain't no Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimexicatl View Post
                  Bradley will earn peanuts for this fight.. Lol
                  I love how precious and bitchy you guys are over threats to anything vaguely related to Team Pacquiao.

Comment

You'd think all these guys at 140 would be queuing up to fight Amir Khan. He's the biggest payday in that division by far, and the only thing i can read from that interview is that Bradley doesn't want to fight Alexander unless he's heavily compensated for it which i'm not gonna give him a pass on.

Comment

Sounds like Bradley's scared of fighting Alexander too.

Comment

Working...
                      X