Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Cant a Floyd fan like Pacqiuao and Vise versa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    How is he a fraud and a cheat.....Manny is probably the only athlete in history that had a PED issue around him yet absolutly no evidence against him....

Plus i think hes an excellent boxer and not 1 dimensional, he just chooses to fight in that style and lets face it, it has done him wonders
    What evidence was there around Sammy Sosa other than hitting 60 homers? Around Mark McGwire other than taking a LEGAL supplement? Most people thought Rafael Palmeiro was clean. Weren't you shocked to hear Andy Pettite was dirty? Did you think James Toney was a juicer?

Manny isn't the first to be questioned. Stop yourself.

Comment

I'm a fan of Pacquiao but I like Mayweather too even though other people overrate him like crazy. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate his skills. And also I don't dislike his attitude at all I think he brings alot of attention to the sport and is smart about finding ways to promote his fights.

I like both Pac and Floyd what I don't like is how overrated Floyd is but its just part of the game, people are easily influenced by talk.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
        Yeah it's funny how they go back and forth about one not being on the same level as the other, but the fact you can't mention one without the other proves the exact opposite.
        Yea they, you dont hear a sentence about Mayweather, wituout Pacs name being in it....same for Pac

Comment

When I first joined this forum I was a fan of Floyd and I had respect for pac. But I posted 1 negative comment about pac and got a **** storm of red k, and insults back. So now I just don't give a f.u.ck. I hate these little internet tough guys with a passion. I wish I could track each and every one of them and catch them talking trash. Or reach through my screen and slap the taste out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
            What evidence was there around Sammy Sosa other than hitting 60 homers? Around Mark McGwire other than taking a LEGAL supplement? Most people thought Rafael Palmeiro was clean. Weren't you shocked to hear Andy Pettite was dirty? Did you think James Toney was a juicer?

Manny isn't the first to be questioned. Stop yourself.
            Not the first to be questions but he is the first to have NO evidence against him.....all of those that you mentioned either got caught using, came out using or have people lined up testifying against them saying that they personally injected them with roids

Comment

I havent missed a Pacquiao fight in years. One of my favorite fighters I just dont think hes above criticism.

Comment

Because as soon as one group finds out you're a fan of the other fighter, you instantly become a nuthugger. It's the NSB way.

Comment

It seems that if a fan likes Floyd, then they despise Manny and vise versa, and you seldom if ever see a fan of both.....why cant a person be both a "*****" and a "*******", admiring both fighters?
                  its like this man...the Mature Pac and Floyd fans respect each other and their fighters for their achievements...the not so Mature fans like to take shots at each other and comparisons etc and which fighter has a better legacy or is more skilled etc

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                    I used to like Tranny. He was in my top five. His racist, unknowledgeable fans have made me despise everything about him. Everything.
                    Yea but how can you hate a fighter based soley on his fans here on this forum....beleive me, people outside these forums dont talk like this about either fighter

Comment

Yea but how can you hate a fighter based soley on his fans here on this forum....beleive me, people outside these forums dont talk like this about either fighter
                      You will see soon enough. Keep showing respect to floyd and *******s will show you so much disrespect it will blow your mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X