Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is one of my main problems with Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of my main problems with Obama.

I'm not here to talk about his social policies, economic policies, or foreign policies. Rather I am here to talk about how Obama treats his own flesh and blood, and worse yet its not a cousin or a half brother, but rather an 86 year old lady, his grandmother. I find it very puzzling that his wife's mother and grandmother lives with them in the whitehouse enjoying all the perks that goes along with being part of the first family, while his grandmother lives in terrible poverty and has to tend to fields and farm in order to make a living. Once again they seem to be close, and she seems like a trophy loving grandmother, but her living conditions are dismal to say the least since her grandson is a millionaire, and better yet, the President of the United States.

Even if she lives in a village in a rural part of Kenya, why not build her a great home, and make it so that people tend her land for her, so that she does not have to do it for herself? If Michelle her mother and grandmother are living in the Whitehouse, no doubt enjoying life at the expense of the US, why not do the same for your own grandmother who is living in a run down tiny village, and is clearly elderly and very soon will not be able to care for herself, appalling it really is.

TBH, i have no quarrels with how he deals with his personal relationships... its not my place to say...

but **** HIM and all his bull****... worst president ever, ALREADY!

im out before this thread takes off and people start bringing up Bush

Comment

Its particularly bizarre because I thought the Luo tribe were all about community and looking out for elders.

I believe that reason he is this way is because he is an elitist through and through with utter contempt for the black underclass and the underclasses in general.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        TBH, i have no quarrels with how he deals with his personal relationships... its not my place to say...

but **** HIM and all his bull****... worst president ever, ALREADY!

im out before this thread takes off and people start bringing up Bush

You hit and run more than an a drunk illegal immigrant out on parole.

Comment

I agree, the least the other grandmother can get is a new fucking house. Set up shop nice in Kenya, matter a fact hook up the entire village.. seriously though, i didn't even know the other grandmother got to move in the white house..i wouldn't let my bitches mom move in with me if I was pres.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            I agree, the least the other grandmother can get is a new fucking house. Set up shop nice in Kenya, matter a fact hook up the entire village.. seriously though, i didn't even know the other grandmother got to move in the white house..i wouldn't let my bitches mom move in with me if I was pres.
            Because you are very selfish.

like Vet said, we are not to judge on his relationships but he could have helped her out a bit and make her work less at least. He knows what he's doing tho, right?

Comment

If your filthy rich help your poor ass grandmother who loves you a lot.

Comment

Michelle was close to her family thats why they can live with her.

Comment

How close was he to his father and his father's side of the family? I dont think i have ever seen a photo of him with his father.

If he had little to no contact with his father's side of the family he shouldnt have to take care of them just because hes rich now.

Ive seen many cases of people who never had contact with family and as soon as they start making some money family members start coming out and saying they love you and what not.

I understand its his grandmother but maybe he never had a relationship a grandmother and grandson are suppose to have.

Comment

I dont think thats still the case she must be protected or secure or else terrorist would have kidnapped her and held her at ransom, get it?

Comment

Working...
                    X