No announcement yet.

Mayweather can't hurt Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    What a honest post. Floyd def has power he just doesn't use it because of the condition of his hands and most of the time b/c he doesn't need to. We all seen wat happened when Floyd realized Hatton was becoming fatigued. Floyd fighting at full speed is dangerous.
    Hell just watch the 8th round of the Hatton fight....he teed off on Hatton something fierce...

When Floyd lets his hands go...its a scary sight...

Ask Gatti and Hatton, and Judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      if cotto doesn't pace himself he gasses.. he switches southpaw because his left arm gets tired and he counterpunches when he needs rest.
      Cotto wasn't in as good of shape in the Mosley fight like he was for the Maragrito fight. If cotto weren't in conditon in the Margarito fight he wouldn't had last that long while getting hit by Margaritos loaded gloves.

I know cotto doesn't pace himself sometimes, but if he's putting on a beating on his opponent so they might be in worst shape then he is as the rounds go by. Mosley was the one in better shape in that fight.

In the Maragrito fight cotto should've pace himself better, then again he was being weakend by loaded gloves and he would had won the whole fight despite not having the best strategy. But Cotto said that everytime Margarito touched him he would feel hurt. checkout the videos in you tube for proof. If Cotto gets in the kind of shape he was in his last fight, he's hard to beat. He was in great shape in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
        This might have been posted before, but I'm bored so here it goes anyway:

If these two ever meet in the ring I say Cotto by KO or Money May by decision. I just don't see Mayweather hurting Cotto. On the other hand, I have a problem seeing Cotto outbox May like he did Mosley (some might argue that fight...leave it for another thread). Who do you think wins this fight? Also I see Clottey being way more dangerous for Cotto than Mayweather. What do yall think?

An for the Mayweather stans...I hope ya boy gets to fight Cotto or Clottey if he wins...cause his resume needs one of them so he can really be the P4P king. Bring it!!!
        Man now I know you are obsessed, always trying to put Cotto and Mayweather and trying to compare them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          that doesn't mean floyd can't tKO cotto, it just means cotto is a stronger puncher than floyd or that cotto is more dedicated to get KOs
          For Cotto the k.O. just comes. Ofcourse that in boxing or in anysport sometimes anything can happen, but the thing is Cotto is much better than those fighters Floyd couldn't K.O. so unless Mayweather gets lucky, its hard to believe Cotto will get hurt by Mayweather. Ofcourse now he might not be exactly the same after his fight with Margarito.

On the other hand Cotto last fight was against a fast fighter and that ring was huge and still Cotto did catch up to the guy. De La Hoya did catch up to Floyd Mayweather despite that Mayweather didn't came up to the fight in the appropriate weight. Cotto is much like Oscar except he's younger, has about the same power and has a little better condition than Oscar.

Comment

• Floyd cant hurt Cotto, whom Corley and Judah hurt, and Floyd has hurt both of them? Hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Floyd cant hurt Cotto, whom Corley and Judah hurt, and Floyd has hurt both of them? Hmm.
              You mean those two guys that Mayweather didn't knock out and Cotto did?
              Tell Mayweather to fight Mosley or Margarito free of plaster or Berto. Forget about if Mosley refused to fight him before. Mayweather has to fight dangerous fighters not mini mi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Champ View Post
                You mean those two guys that Mayweather didn't knock out and Cotto did?
                Tell Mayweather to fight Mosley or Margarito free of plaster or Berto. Forget about if Mosley refused to fight him before. Mayweather has to fight dangerous fighters not mini mi.
                Tell Cotto to go to his fifth weight to super middleweight and fight Kessler, Taylor, and Andrade and get back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Tell Cotto to go to his fifth weight to super middleweight and fight Kessler, Taylor, and Andrade and get back to me.
                  And on that note...OUCH.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                    Man now I know you are obsessed, always trying to put Cotto and Mayweather and trying to compare them.
                    Man what you smoking? This is my first thread or post on the subject!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                      This might have been posted before, but I'm bored so here it goes anyway:

If these two ever meet in the ring I say Cotto by KO or Money May by decision. I just don't see Mayweather hurting Cotto. On the other hand, I have a problem seeing Cotto outbox May like he did Mosley (some might argue that fight...leave it for another thread). Who do you think wins this fight? Also I see Clottey being way more dangerous for Cotto than Mayweather. What do yall think?

An for the Mayweather stans...I hope ya boy gets to fight Cotto or Clottey if he wins...cause his resume needs one of them so he can really be the P4P king. Bring it!!!

When have you ever seen Floyd hurt? Never. How many times have we seen Cotto gassed? **** load of times. Now tell me, how many times has Mayweather been thrown off of his game? 0. Now how many times have Cotto been thrown out of his game? Many.

Now let me say this. Cotto's mental game will be hurt by Floyd. Everyone here calls it running but its called boxing. Cotto will lose because his mental game will be punished all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X