Michael Phelps smoking a bong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Phelps smoking a bong

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...abis-pipe.html

That whole article seemed so fake or at the very least it seemed like some high school kid wrote it. It was written terribly considering it's from some news site. I could care less about whether he smokes pot or doesn't or if he even got caught doing it, he's an ass but still one of the greatest olympic athletes of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
      That whole article seemed so fake or at the very least it seemed like some high school kid wrote it. It was written terribly considering it's from some news site. I could care less about whether he smokes pot or doesn't or if he even got caught doing it, he's an ass but still one of the greatest olympic athletes of all time.
      it is the newsoftheworld. real trashy newspaper

Comment

Cant be fake otherwise they would be liable.

Comment

It's real they got the pics and everything over yahoo and msn and everysite.

Comment

Nice. There's another guy I would like to smoke a J with.

Comment

Dude has probably the one of the best set's of lungs on this planet.
              He probably could clear a 6 foot grav bong rip, and be like, "So?"

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
                Dude has probably the one of the best set's of lungs on this planet.
                He probably could clear a 6 foot grav bong rip, and be like, "So?"
                Didn't think about that, but yeah he would put everybody to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                  Didn't think about that, but yeah he would put everybody to shame.
                  For real, Incu. My best patna Goose got his nick name from destroying anything put in front of him. Doesn't hurt that he is as big as Albert Haynesworth. When you can make that giant cough, then you got some ****. Hence the nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
                    For real, Incu. My best patna Goose got his nick name from destroying anything put in front of him. Doesn't hurt that he is as big as Albert Haynesworth. When you can make that giant cough, then you got some ****. Hence the nickname.
                    Nice. Well whatever he's smoking that makes him cough I want some of that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X