No announcement yet.

where to get custom mitts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get custom mitts?

Where can I get these popular punch mitts? Everyone I have seen who has them usually have some kind of custom lettering on the back of the mitt. Alot of famous trainers have them including FLoyd Sr and Freddie Roach. They are not winning mitts. they are smaller and look slightly square with a rounded top. they look kinda small. here are some vague pics. they are custom mitts by the way. I want to get my coach a pair for his birthday present

to the trainer they can make a difference. you gotta keep in mind the trainer is not just a dummy or machine. gotta have the better equipment to take care of the trainer too and keep them from getting hurt or anything too.

Comment

http://winning-usa.com/punchmitt/punchmitt_ftm10.jpg

i think they are winning..but they probably just stitched the names on there themsevles..thats cool idea tho i was gonna get my trainer a custom vest with his name and ****..

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        Why just because they have your name on? There bloodey mitss FFS.
        but when you got your name on your own boxing ****..it makes you feel OFFICIAL

Comment

http://rivalboxing.com/e/home.html

Rival boxing will customize just about anything. They are a bit more pricey but they have the very best eqiptment. Contact them and ask if they will do that for you.

Comment

usually when you buy mitts 95% of all the companies will let you have name embroidery for free if they offer it. so why not? your tone sounds like you are offended that anyone even want their stuff to be embroidered. also, they are not winning mitts as I have held them in my hand examined them in person. I just forgot to ask the coach where he got them from. I will check the rival but I doubt they are it. thanks

Comment

Working...
            X