No announcement yet.

quick question "ingrown toe nail" "work"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question "ingrown toe nail" "work"

just after i got of work took a shower etc etc i noticed i had pain in my big toe on my right side its swollen and i drained most of the puss out of it.... it hurts ALOT! (just having a sock on hurts) but i didnt let it keep me from working...

would i be foolish to go to work tommorow in this kinda condition?! i know i could tough it out... i just dont want it to get worse...

what should i do?!

Remove the toe with a shovel.

Comment

It's going to get worse until you get the nail out, better to do it now before it grows more and gets bigger.

Comment

I had one recently an its a complete *****.

If its in a position you can get to you can tease it out yourself and cut it away (lots of how to's online) if not you're gonna have to get it sorted by a pro as its only going to keep growing further into your toe.

I feel you bro

Comment

wait a minute the whole nail?

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
            Sometimes but only in bad cases. With mine they cut a strip off the side of my nail where it was ingrowing then used a chemical to burn the nail so it wouldn't grow in that direction again.

Local anaesthetic jobby lots of pain in the week after... Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
              No the side that's growing and piercing the skin, try sliding something down the side and pry it out.

Comment

first of all stop wearing shoes/sneakers one size smaller to look cute, I bet that's the cause of your problem...
                if is really bad you'll probably will need to go to a podiatrist so he could either remove half or the whole nail so it could grow back evenly to prevent it from happening again.

Comment

Working...
                X