Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPV Canelo numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my guess is it doesn't break 2mil. i'm thinking 1.7mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      PPV numbers are no different from TV ratings. How do you explain Bradley vs Provodnikov doing well in the ratings? How about the Golovkin vs Macklin fight? Were they excited before these fights happened? No.

Bottom line is, the most hyped fight didn't do well as expected, while the ones with hype missing did well.
      PPV Buys are nothing like TV ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
        because its obvious to anyone thats impartial like me it was alverez that brout the fans not mayweather !!!!! because if mayweather was the draw why did the fight with the ghost flop ????!!!! if mayweather was the draw why did the fight with ortiz flop !!!!! just look at the facts mayweather fighted alverez on a mexican holiday because he doesnt have the star power he claims he does !!!! alverez is a superstar in mexico .. matter of fact alverez popularity in mexico is bigger than mayweathers popularity anywhere in the worl and that included usa !!!!!!!!
        pretty much what you said didn't want to reply to that other clown. Canelo brings the Mexican fans out hell in my neighborhood for the first time many Mexican bought the PPV just to watch Canelo and support him. they where all over the place lol. Mayweather wont ever hit high PPV numbers with out a guy like Canelo. I wonder how they going to sell his next fight I don't see anybody that will help Mayweather out

Comment

This fight was so big my 83 year grandma that lives in the Dominican Republic called me and spoke about it how the white kid shouldnt have been in there with that experiencrd man lol Re

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            This fight was so big my 83 year grandma that lives in the Dominican Republic called me and spoke about it how the white kid shouldnt have been in there with that experiencrd man lol Re
            lol that is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              This means absolutely nothing but...

The bar I was at was standing room only after the Cano-Theophane fight and closed down during the Garcia-Matthysse fight.

The bar I was at during Mayweather-Guerrero was more than half-empty for the main event.
              I went to the theater at 8 right when the fight was starting and had trouble finding a seat, about 95% full. When I went to see the Mayweather Cotto fight I got there half way through Mosley and Canelo and it was only half filled maybe. However I do live in south Texas so my experience may be different.

Comment

Working...
              X