Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez Still Generates Huge Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd want it just to finally see Pac fans admit that JMM is a better fighter. They are still throwing around garbage ass 2-1 record in the series. JMM clearly beat Pac in the 5th but if it took 3 straight ass whippings then so be it. This series would be 4 to 2 in my book in favor of Marquez if they ever met again. I think another kayo by Marquez would kill any excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by znarfv_y2k8 View Post
      I don't discredit Marquez skills, you can't change the reality that Pac was knock out, it's what happened...But it was executed by a knock out punch perfectly timed along with stepping on the foot, that's the reality you can't deny with...Overall, i respect Marquez as a great counter puncher but i don't respect him as a great champion...How can i respect a boxer who just wait, wait to counter punch just always playing safe...If you always cry about ur robbed in 3 previous fights vs Pac prove it, try to engage, initiate some move to show superiority over the other, or whatever way that you challenge the questionable result...What have made the difference for Marquez in the 4th fight was that 3rd knock down and the last second knock out punch(lucky punch), but with overall performance Pac was in that winning momentum and only time will tell when will Marquez be knock out...
      Stop it stop it already Marquez's knok down was more of a triping to Many Paquiao's foot, but it is a legal punch, so it is legal cause there is nothing you can do when there is a lefty fighting a righty....

From now on forward am going to call "MANNY THE PAC-MAN KNOCKQUIAOUT"

Comment

5th fight?

I think a 5th fight would definitely sell, but it would not be as good as any of the other fights. It'll be mental with Manny, I think he'd be more cautious and less inclined to exchange. Marquez already being a counter puncher this would make for a somewhat borin fight. Marquez by close decision

Comment

Bring it on!!!!

Bring on the 5th fight!!!

70% of fights that end in K.O. the rematch ends the same way 70% of the time, and usually a round sooner!!!

would love to see manny pac on the floor again!!!! hahahaha!!!! brahahah!!!

what sport are you flips going to watch now??

i guess you can go back to watching pool, or ping pong!!!! hahahah!!!

cry flips!!!! cry!!!!!

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            I'd like to see it for a few reasons

1. I just like seeing JMM get paid. He's been one of the best for a while and I don't think he got the recognition or money he deserved for his talent.

2. They always bring excitement.

3. It was a brutal KO, but it wasn't a one sided destruction. Personally before the KO I was saying there's no way this fight will go 12 with Marquez's nose. Honestly take away that last punch and it looks like Pacquiao is heading for a win, but he didn't and that's why we love boxing, anything can change at any moment.
            What the fuk are you clowns talking about ?

In the first fight, Pac knocked Marquez down three times and broke his nose..... and he STILL couldn't win the fight.

What is far more relevant is the energy that Pac was expending, the body-work that Marquez was investing in, and the timing which was always going to come.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              lmao at ppl saying "marquez proved hes better "

techincally hes down 2-1 with 1 even
              due to a judging error

people act like he was dominating him it was a close fight most people had manny up and started picking uo momentum then bam goodnight

5th fight is still 50/50 and this biggest possible fight that can be made in boxing

just need either ost or both on juice for an even fight
              Fuk " technically ".

We all saw those fights homie, GTFOH.

The last 2 fights are the only ones that are still relevant, because they were both within the last 12 months..... Marquez won a clear-cut decision and a brutal knockout.

GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                Pacquiao is 2-1-1 on this jackass but the fact that he pulled a fake ass Likar Ramos in the 6th made a believer out of me that the whole sport is friggin' rigged and faker than WWE. HBO got their last dollar out of my ass! Manny, Juan, and Bob Arum were probably slidin' the bubbly down their throats in the after party talkin about how they be rippin' the fan's wallets... Boycott this scam of a sport, too many B.S. boxing matches, fake ass icons. I'm done yall stupid ass bloggers can keep shellin' out your parent's cash for fixed fights if you want....
                You absolute moron !!

This is faking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by znarfv_y2k8 View Post
                  First of all, i don't want to make excuses about the loss of Pac or something blaming it to religious beliefs or poor performance....Actually It's a see-saw game performance where Pacquiao regained the momentum in the 5th and 6th and is about to deliver that killer instinct in which only time will tell, maybe for 1 or 2 rounds left to see where it only stops until that shocking knock out punch came...Before that closing second, Pac is actually ahead 47 - 46 and is about to gain another 1 point which he's clearly dominating the 6th. As for what Pac said "I believe that I would have gotten him out in one or two rounds." and "I already had him," Pac added...(http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/just...3042--spt.html)....

But the big BUT, review the video and some photos posted around focused on that foot alone , in the final 1 sec of the 6th round, look at the foot of Marquez stepping on Pac's foot at the same time delivered that knock out punch...I remembered Marquez said after few minutes of the fight as he was interviewed, he expected Pac is going for that knock out and may leave himself open as he recalled, he perfectly timed him as stepping to the left and delivered that punch at 1 sec left of 6th round....But he forgot to mention he perfectly timed stepping on Pac's foot and throwing that bull's eye which is the vital factor in that knock out punch...Marquez perfectly delivered the finest execution of cheating!?#$%&* As what happened in our point of view, the televised camera's angle is in the back view of Pac as he moves forwards in the final second of the round and you will first notice that he was out of balanced by maybe crossing of legs or maybe was hit by a knee in his balls as he went down in a flash not even noticeable being hit by a punch only until the different angles of replays that his actually knock out by a punch..(http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1)
                  Stop crying b1tch.

Here, enjoy.....

Comment

That fifth fight is coming. Arum's greedy self will see to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                      Pacquiao is 2-1-1 on this jackass but the fact that he pulled a fake ass Likar Ramos in the 6th made a believer out of me that the whole sport is friggin' rigged and faker than WWE. HBO got their last dollar out of my ass! Manny, Juan, and Bob Arum were probably slidin' the bubbly down their throats in the after party talkin about how they be rippin' the fan's wallets... Boycott this scam of a sport, too many B.S. boxing matches, fake ass icons. I'm done yall stupid ass bloggers can keep shellin' out your parent's cash for fixed fights if you want....
                      well said my friend, how people don't see that it was a fake KO is beyond me

Comment

Working...
                      X