Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Eyes Juan Manuel Marquez, Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I like watching Burns fight, he's getting sparked.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      Burns vs Broener and put it on a Canelo undercard...make it happen Oscar.
      Hell no, this needs to be on HBO. Tired of every fighter jumping on PPV cards. I like stacked PPVs, but I also like stacks HBO cards that I dont have to pay extra for. I personally don't think Canelo is PPV worthy yet but thats me. (I know he's a big draw, just my personal opinion.)

Comment

JMM would systematically break this kid down. Broner has talent and much development to go. I would favor JMM if they fought.

Comment

Those are the 2 fights Broner wants before moving up to 140 but JMM will retire win lose or draw to Pacquiao so replace him with Gamboa or Gesta/Vasquez

Comment

Years from now no one will be able to say that this kid didn't go after the best challenges.

Comment

Broner is a star. And right now, the fight that would most enhance his star potential would be JMM. I think JMM will lose convingly to Pac without looking bad, which means he's still be marketable. This is the best move for Broner. But if he wants that fight, he's gonna have to be willing to go to 140 to make it happen. JMM is not gonna drain himself down to 135 at this stage of his career, especially when two of his last three fights have been at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Broner is a star. And right now, the fight that would most enhance his star potential would be JMM. I think JMM will lose convingly to Pac without looking bad, which means he's still be marketable. This is the best move for Broner. But if he wants that fight, he's gonna have to be willing to go to 140 to make it happen. JMM is not gonna drain himself down to 135 at this stage of his career, especially when two of his last three fights have been at welterweight.
                Marquez can't make 135 anymore without sacrificing his health...Thats like saying Pacquiao can still make 135 when Marquez was bigger than Pacquiao last time they fought..

Comment

I like both options. Get it done. No tune ups.

Comment

Please make Broner JMM at 140..............let that train come to a screeching halt.

Comment

JMM has added muscle and it would be a huge mistake to drop to 135. When older fighters do this, they fail miserably. Not even sure JMM can make 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X