Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One Who Likes Khan vs Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I The Only One Who Likes Khan vs Mosley?

I brought up this fight yesterday and I dont hear anyone else talking about it. To me its a great fight for him. If he wins then it shows everyone he's a real WW. Mosley has the name to where Khan can make some nice money on it.

Now, is it a dangerous fight that you dont wanna take when you can lose out on a Floyd fight? High risk/low reward? Maybe so but I think Mosley's only getting older, his confidence is down, Roach will make a good game plan, and I think at the very least there is a good chance that Khan just outworks him at this stage.

Now would I be shocked if Mosley won? Ofcourse not. He's a legend and might have one more good run in him but Im tired of promoters milking guys & fans accepting it. No one ever wants to take that "risk" fight anymore. He can win that fight and no one is talking about it right now, which means that if he picked Mosley then I think alot of people would be surprisingly shocked by it.

You already hear what alot of media & fans say about him beating Zab worst then Floyd so imagine if he also beat Mosley. Then they would be saying what makes Floyd & Pac's win better and trying to put Khan on close to equal terms.

You have the Mosley-GBP problem to be resolved but I think Oscar is Mr Nice guy now with his rehab and if he isnt, then they would still do it. 1st off they would rob Mosley at the negotiatiing table. Mosley has no choice to but to take a crap deal at this point and he would feel that if he won then he would be right back in the picture.

2 is that if they still dont like Shane then they would love for there young pupil to finish him off for good. I definitely dont wanna see a Maidana rematch or Prescott at this point. I dont wanna see an old worn Morales who has no shot. Brook is big over in the UK but no one in the US cares. Berto is there but we know that is not going to happen and we also know Bradley wants none right now.

JMM will be out the picture after the Pac fight & the Ghost could be good but there is no way he's going to have 3 straight fights in 3 different divisions while beating Khan. Rios isnt going up yet & Khan would ice him anyways. The perfect fight right now is Mosley to me. You can do that here or in the UK. You can do it in the UK, NY, Vegas, or LA. This is probably a waste of a post though because I doubt it happens since no one is talkin about it

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    I brought up this fight yesterday and I dont hear anyone else talking about it. To me its a great fight for him. If he wins then it shows everyone he's a real WW. Mosley has the name to where Khan can make some nice money on it.

Now, is it a dangerous fight that you dont wanna take when you can lose out on a Floyd fight? High risk/low reward? Maybe so but I think Mosley's only getting older, his confidence is down, Roach will make a good game plan, and I think at the very least there is a good chance that Khan just outworks him at this stage.

Now would I be shocked if Mosley won? Ofcourse not. He's a legend and might have one more good run in him but Im tired of promoters milking guys & fans accepting it. No one ever wants to take that "risk" fight anymore. He can win that fight and no one is talking about it right now, which means that if he picked Mosley then I think alot of people would be surprisingly shocked by it.

You already hear what alot of media & fans say about him beating Zab worst then Floyd so imagine if he also beat Mosley. Then they would be saying what makes Floyd & Pac's win better and trying to put Khan on close to equal terms.

You have the Mosley-GBP problem to be resolved but I think Oscar is Mr Nice guy now with his rehab and if he isnt, then they would still do it. 1st off they would rob Mosley at the negotiatiing table. Mosley has no choice to but to take a crap deal at this point and he would feel that if he won then he would be right back in the picture.

2 is that if they still dont like Shane then they would love for there young pupil to finish him off for good. I definitely dont wanna see a Maidana rematch or Prescott at this point. I dont wanna see an old worn Morales who has no shot. Brook is big over in the UK but no one in the US cares. Berto is there but we know that is not going to happen and we also know Bradley wants none right now.

JMM will be out the picture after the Pac fight & the Ghost could be good but there is no way he's going to have 3 straight fights in 3 different divisions while beating Khan. Rios isnt going up yet & Khan would ice him anyways. The perfect fight right now is Mosley to me. You can do that here or in the UK. You can do it in the UK, NY, Vegas, or LA. This is probably a waste of a post though because I doubt it happens since no one is talkin about it
    I don't like Mosley vs anybody. His time was in the early 2000's. His day had come and gone.

Comment

Why the hell would you wanna see Mosley fight again?

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
        I don't like Mosley vs anybody. His time was in the early 2000's. His day had come and gone.
        Not Khan's problem. He keeps talking about Floyd and guys like Morales or the Ghost will not get you ready for that. You need a WW and you want a big name to make a splash & make money. Plus, there will be alot of people who think Mosley would still win or atleast has a great shot

Comment

Mosley cant pull the trigger anymore. But Kahn vs any of the top welters is interesting.

Comment

DEAR GOD NO. Mosley is FINISHED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              Why the hell would you wanna see Mosley fight again?
              Its more about Khan than Mosley. However, in Mosley's defense I will say that weve seen guys turn back the clock for one night many times in boxing. Not only that but he also only just lost to the 2 best fighters in the game. He could argue that a Berto, Khan, Bradley, & Ortiz wouldnt do anything close to that to him. He would argue that he wouldve whooped Zab just as bad as Khan did

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                Mosley cant pull the trigger anymore. But Kahn vs any of the top welters is interesting.
                He definitely is close to not being able to pull the trigger anymore but I think he would feel much more confident in pulling the trigger against Khan then he would against May or Pac

Comment

I seriously think even Berto beats Mosley at this point, and I think he's a B class fighter. Mosley is beyond finished. S**t even Jones would beat him right now.

Comment

Nope, he hasn't looked good in the last three fights. Hell he had one good performance in his last four fights. Hasn't looked good since the Cotto fight. Its over for him

He seems to be the guy that needs like a serious ass whupping on a critical level in order to walk away. Not sure Kahn can be that guy, but no, don't want to see his decrepit ass twitch his way to the ring anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X