No announcement yet.

David Haye responds to the brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You obviously haven't seen any of it if you think Gaye dropped anyone. He couldnt even hurt Chisora's middle-aged trainer. He ran from him!
    Yeah ok...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
      Yeah ok...

Nothing gay about that whatsoever. Its called establishing dominance.

Chisora = Real Man

Comment

Chisora = Real Man
        Your trolling is weak and not funny at all. You don't have the talent for it.

Which is why nobody takes you seriously and just ignores you.

Comment

Chisora = Real Man
          Lmfao.... really? So kissing another man is not an act of a gay man? Maybe you should tell that to

But any how it just shows that Haye doesn't want to bring the sport he loves down, unlike Chisora with his antics that even his promoter say's are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            Your trolling is weak and not funny at all. You don't have the talent for it.

Which is why nobody takes you seriously and just ignores you.
            You obviously dont, do you darling?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              They can fine him for the slap and maybe the spitting but Chisora didn't start the brawl. It's not illegal to stand in front of someone.
              Yes it probably is illegal. The court is gonna look at the whole story. They're gonna look at the fact that Chisora has had it out for Haye for a long time. That he has said publicly several times that he is going to slap Haye. People have been telling Haye for days that Chisora will slap him. Then the guy actually SAYS "I'm gonna slap you 2 times" and walks up to him, takes off his jacket with his people behind him, and actually gets his fist on Haye's face. That was enough indication. I guess people wanted Haye to actually get assaulted first by Chiso.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
                Lmfao.... really? So kissing another man is not an act of a gay man? Maybe you should tell that to

But any how it just shows that Haye doesn't want to being the sport he loves down, unlike Chisora with his antics that even his promoter say's are stupid.
                He forceably kissed him and then knocked him out in the ring.

Utter dominance. That man got brutally emasculated.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                  Yes it probably is illegal. The court is gonna look at the whole story. They're gonna look at the fact that Chisora has had it out for Haye for a long time. That he has said publicly several times that he is going to slap Haye. People have been telling Haye for days that Chisora will slap him. Then the guy actually SAYS "I'm gonna slap you 2 times" and walks up to him, takes off his jacket with his people behind him, and actually gets his fist on Haye's face. That was enough indication. I guess people wanted Haye to actually get assaulted first by Chiso.
                  We're not talking about Court though (although I perhaps shouldn't have mentioned legality). We're talking about the British Boxing Board.

Chisora did not start that brawl, I don't even think he threw a punch.

Comment

You obviously dont, do you darling?
                    Just to let you know and make you self concious about it, so a person who has this "act" on a forum is told that he isn't funny.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      We're not talking about Court though (although I perhaps shouldn't have mentioned legality). We're talking about the British Boxing Board.

Chisora did not start that brawl, I don't even think he threw a punch.
                      Read back a page and see what I said to you...

He did start it.

Comment

Working...
                      X