Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Froch fight like Dirrell did against Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Froch fight like Dirrell did against Abraham?

The Brits seem to think so, I totally disagree because thats not Crotch's style. I think this will look alot like Abraham/Taylor where Crotch punches gloves alot and gets stopped late with Abraham winning on the score-cards.

Yes, Froch is such a talented fight he can fight like Dirrell did
    30.00%
    No, Froch is no wheres near as talented as the guy who beat him Dirrell
    70.00%
    Last edited by starkiller; 11-27-2010, 03:04 PM.

I can't see him boxing like that at all, bit too one dimensional IMO. He's going for the knockout as is Abraham.

Still though, WAR FROCH!

Comment

Yes Carl Froch is virtually a clone of Dirrell.

Comment

No, I think Froch fights in spurts, he is not a guy that throws punches non-stop. AA will start a little faster in this fight and be more aggressive. I see Froch getting stuck by a right cross while coming in with a lunging punch, likely a right uppercut.

I think Froch feels he can bully AA and he will get crushed for his efforts. AA wins by KO or ref stoppage by rds 8-10

Comment

No, Froch can't fight like Dirrell. Just as well really, otherwise he would stink the place out.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
            No, Froch can't fight like Dirrell. Just as well really, otherwise he would stink the place out.
            You will dissolve in under 2 hours when CROTCH is stretched on a plane back to Nottingham tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
              You will dissolve in under 2 hours when CROTCH is stretched on a plane back to Nottingham tonight.
              Why will he dissolve?

Comment

Dirrell has athletic abilities that Froch lacks, like speed and fluid movement. I think Froch is stronger and may have more power then Dirrell.

Comment

dirrell showed how to beat AA and Froch must try do do the same. Sticking and moving and punish the body below the elbows. But can he do it for 12 rounds? That's the big question.

Comment

Well considering the total lack of athleticism that Froch displays in every fight, I'd have to say no.

Comment

Working...
                    X