Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Arum sacrifice #48 to Crawford and create a new star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
    You must be joking with that. What a joke.
    The joke is on you. Pac would not only be hugely favored, he would win.

Comment

Hopefully they don't feed Crawford to Pac. Besides, Pac has a couple fights at the most and will then ride off into the sunset. Lets see if Crawford goes on to do 1/3rd of what Pac has accomplished.

Comment

Pacquiao may be past his prime, but he still has a pulse, even at this stage of his career he would be too much for Crawford. The guy has a ton of potential but still needs a bit of grooming, if Ricky Burns and Ray Beltran were able to find that chin imagine what Pacquiao would be capable of doing to him?

Comment

it'll be like Vargas feeding to Trinidad

Comment

Very dangerous fight for Manny. Some people on here must not know that this guy Manny was once out boxed by Erik Morales. I wont even mention the Bradley loss or JMM Knocking him the f*** out. We all know Manny can lose, we don't know that about Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
              id like to see #47 and crawford
              I'd rather see #47 vs. #48

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
                You must be joking with that. What a joke.
                Crawford's best wins are Beltran and a blown up Gamboa. You picking him to beat Pac is the only joke here.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  Think about it, #48 is not getting any younger and up and coming fighters need a signature win to put them in the map of prize fighting. Crawford vs #48 144 catchweight, Macu China HBO PPV event. That would be the headstart for Terence's carreer as a prize fighter.

What's the point of matching #48 with the same TR fighters...JMM is a 40 year old semi retired man, bradley doesnt make sense, rios is pure garbage etc

#48 vs Crawford, please make it happen Bob!

you are gonna get your wish next spring. arum has already spoke about a pac/Crawford fight being in the near future.

but it wont be in macau.

crawford by ud

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                    Terence is a great boxer and seems like a really nice kid but I doubt he becomes a big star. He is really patient and calm in there but casual fans probably won't enjoy his style imo. He also has a dull personality and beating Manny at this point probably won't do much to someone's career anymore.

I am curious to see who he fights next though, a quick look at the rankings at 140 and not many fighters are available in the next few months and I doubt Golden Boy would risk Matthysse, since they don't have many fighters right now.
                    This, he's not a good talker and although he isn't boring he isn't exciting either. I highly doubt he'll ever become a huge PPV draw I think Cotto level is his ceiling which is obviously still good but Arum could make money off Pac for 2or3 more fights than he can with Crawford even if he has a win over Pac.

Comment

He won't get past Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X