Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't met Hitler either, but I can say with an infallible degree of certitude that he was, in fact, a contemptible sociopath.

The average South Korean male is almost 3 inches taller than his Northern counterpart (because of diet,) though TBF not as keen a night vision:

http://bigthink.com/ideas/21270
    Last edited by 2shameless; 12-19-2011, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I agree with this, I really do. My problems are not anywhere else but right here where I live. I cannot be protected by invading or killing someone 4000 miles away in another country, real talk. Across vast oceans deep in some rocks in Iraq. Any man willing to stand up to western superpowers are called dictators or terroroists.

Terroroist by definition is attacking someone for not doing what you tell them. The Iraq war sounds just like that.

"Give up your weapons or else".

"What weapons"?

"So you won't do it"? "Bomb them"!
      Is this a serious post? You're a pretty good poster but you just sound like a little kid making up definitions

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

This seems to be the pattern whenever a foreign leader {That the US Govt. didn't like} passes away. The brainwashed come out in droves demonstrating their ignorance along with their inhumanity -- Not understanding that their false sense of a greater morality isn't real and doesn't exist. To celebrate a persons death is equivalent to dancing on graves and in every civilized culture that is disrespectful and barbaric.

For those who would offer up an attempt at debate:

Have any of you met in person Gaddafi, Saddam, Jong Il, Ahmadinejad, Putin to make an INFORMED decision about their worth, or are you solely basing your senseless and mindless hatred on the US media's deployed concept and propaganda about those leaders?!?!?!

Many are mindless and fully under the so-called news-media's control .... Until and if they separate and take back their MINDS and SOULS -- Their opinions are totally worthless and without merit.

This is an examples of why International person's cannot stand American's.
        You gonna take that, squealpiggy?

Comment

This seems to be the pattern whenever a foreign leader {That the US Govt. didn't like} passes away. The brainwashed come out in droves demonstrating their ignorance along with their inhumanity -- Not understanding that their false sense of a greater morality isn't real and doesn't exist. To celebrate a persons death is equivalent to dancing on graves and in every civilized culture that is disrespectful and barbaric.

For those who would offer up an attempt at debate:

Have any of you met in person Gaddafi, Saddam, Jong Il, Ahmadinejad, Putin to make an INFORMED decision about their worth, or are you solely basing your senseless and mindless hatred on the US media's deployed concept and propaganda about those leaders?!?!?!

Many are mindless and fully under the so-called news-media's control .... Until and if they separate and take back their MINDS and SOULS -- Their opinions are totally worthless and without merit.

This is an examples of why International person's cannot stand American's.
          Have YOU met them in person to make an informed decision about their worth, or are you solely basing your senseless and mindless appraisal simply based on going along with the opposite of whatever the media deploys?

All you do is just believe the opposite of whatever the media says Genius method

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Have YOU met them in person to make an informed decision about their worth, or are you solely basing your senseless and mindless appraisal simply based on going along with the opposite of whatever the media deploys?

All you do is just believe the opposite of whatever the media says Genius method
            Rushed thinking on your part. Nowhere in his post did he make an informed judgment or decision about foreign leaders. All he stated was that he isn’t blinded by the American media machine and that he has an open mind unlike most Americans. He(arraamis) doesn’t consume propaganda easily and isn’t consumed with hatred against the so called enemies of America.

What he is 100% correct. Americans today are programmed to hate certain races, religions and world leaders since they oppose or block American interest. The media makes the job much easier for the government.

Just look at the delight Americans expressed when Chavez a democratically elected leader was diagnosed with cancer. They celebrated and mock the beloved leader of Venezuela. Yet their hatred holds no ground for a man who doesn’t everything in his power to empower his people.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              I haven't met Hitler either, but I can say with an infallible degree of certitude that he was, in fact, a contemptible sociopath.
              That is the general logic applied to all so-called dictators past and present.

No one goes beyond the books written, and the comments offered to dig more profoundly into the Man{Leader} and his mission for his nation.

Yes, in many circles Hitler was a cold-blooded tyrant!!!!
              But at the same time, many consider Hitler a great man the raised Germany out of the abyss.

Did you know that BOTH Britain & the USA had made deals with Hitler during WWII and many of Hitler's scientists and leaders was given SANCTUARY in the US and in Britain to live out the remainder of their lives in comfort.

Why is Hitler a tyrant in public, but a friend behind closed doors??????

This is the way of the USA and every so-called dictator on the planet {past & present} -- An enemy in public and a friend behind closed doors.

Only the stupid, ignorant US citizens, who are outside of the loop believe the media's hype. This is because many US citizens are nothing more than mindless automatons.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

No I haven't -- That is why I am not willing to CELEBRATE their deaths!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                  Rushed thinking on your part. Nowhere in his post did he make an informed judgment or decision about foreign leaders. All he stated was that he isn’t blinded by the American media machine and that he has an open mind unlike most Americans. He(arraamis) doesn’t consume propaganda easily and isn’t consumed with hatred against the so called enemies of America.

What he is 100% correct. Americans today are programmed to hate certain races, religions and world leaders since they oppose or block American interest. The media makes the job much easier for the government.

Just look at the delight Americans expressed when Chavez a democratically elected leader was diagnosed with cancer. They celebrated and mock the beloved leader of Venezuela. Yet their hatred holds no ground for a man who doesn’t everything in his power to empower his people.
                  If you're not against the guy, then almost technically you're for him. He cant go around telling people they are brainwashed and then have the exact same opinion about then guy as them.

Like i said he is bashing people for not personally knowing those men, yet he doent know them either.

Im sorry but ill believe the government over computer conspiracy theorists anyday. All they do is simply say "its not true" instead of providing their own "evidence"

Comment

That is the general logic applied to all so-called dictators past and present.

No one goes beyond the books written, and the comments offered to dig more profoundly into the Man{Leader} and his mission for his nation.

Yes, in many circles Hitler was a cold-blooded tyrant!!!!
                    But at the same time, many consider Hitler a great man the raised Germany out of the abyss.

Did you know that BOTH Britain & the USA had made deals with Hitler during WWII and many of Hitler's scientists and leaders was given SANCTUARY in the US and in Britain to live out the remainder of their lives in comfort.

Why is Hitler a tyrant in public, but a friend behind closed doors??????

This is the way of the USA and every so-called dictator on the planet {past & present} -- An enemy in public and a friend behind closed doors.

Only the stupid, ignorant US citizens, who are outside of the loop believe the media's hype. This is because many US citizens are nothing more than mindless automatons.
                    Who do you believe? Conspiracy theorist?

Or are you COMPLETELY neutral to any topic since you havent met them personally?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Why do you like despotic dictators? Why do you admire thuggish strongmen who intimidate and murder and torture other human beings in an attempt to keep their icy grip on power? Why do you insist on using the privilege of freedom in order to celebrate hideous monsters who deny so many others such a gift?

I know the answer. It's because of your adolescent rebellion. Idolising butchers like Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il and Saddam Hussein is the ultimate expression of you rebelling against the ultimate parent, your own government. And the victims of these brutal atrocities be damned.
                      Flawless is just trolling man.

I used to take the bait, but then I took an arrow in the knee (ha ha ha)

Comment

Working...
                      X