Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We we keep hearing how Margarito has the mental edge but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hebi View Post
    I think Margarito will be affected physically by the two beatings he took. I got Cotto in this one.
    lucky for cotto he didn't take any beatings.

Comment

i find it so ****ing hilarious that cotto stans think it's gonna be marg that'll question himself.

he won the 1st fight , pendejas.

you know who will be most likely to question himself?

the maricon borikua who quit like a puta.

nice that i can practice my spanish in this thread. i'm done.

enjoy the grasping at straws.

i suggest talking about tactical adjustments cotto can make in the rematch.

don't hope for the tougher guy with more heart to do what cotto did in the 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        maybe , maria.

i think you're just grasping at straws frankly.

i'm pretty sure you think cotto will get his ass kicked again.

hopefully marg is completely shot. maybe then cotto has a chance.
        Honestly Lin Chan its a 50-50 fight imo. The first fight was very close and there is a very real chance that Margarito had an unfair advantage. so If Cotto wins you have your excuse ready ? lol at you talking like Margs is in some different league than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i find it so ****ing hilarious that cotto stans think it's gonna be marg that'll question himself.

he won the 1st fight , pendejas.

you know who will be most likely to question himself?

the maricon borikua who quit like a puta.

nice that i can practice my spanish in this thread. i'm done.

enjoy the grasping at straws.

i suggest talking about tactical adjustments cotto can make in the rematch.

don't hope for the tougher guy with more heart to do what cotto did in the 1st fight.

So now im a Cotto stan ***git? I was just asking a question that hasnt been brought to the forum yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            So now im a Cotto fan ***git? I was just asking a question that hasnt been brought to the forum yet.
            Left Tua hasn't changed, he is still a cotto hater. He is going on my ignore-list because he gives me a headache. Thats why he is a fan of a fat **** like Tua who got knocked down by a totally shot Barrett.

Comment

So now im a Cotto fan ***git? I was just asking a question that hasnt been brought to the forum yet.
              maybe the question is stupid that's why people never brought it up.

what's next? you're gonna question khan's stamina in the judah fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Left Tua hasn't changed, he is still a cotto hater. He is going on my ignore-list because he gives me a headache. Thats why he is a fan of a fat **** like Tua who got knocked down by a totally shot Barrett.
                i don't hate cotto.

he's an entertaining fighter.

i hate cotto fans.

Comment

Honestly Lin Chan its a 50-50 fight imo. The first fight was very close and there is a very real chance that Margarito had an unfair advantage. so If Cotto wins you have your excuse ready ? lol at you talking like Margs is in some different league than Cotto.
                  i don't really care who wins. if cotto wins , he wins.

i don't know if marg is in a different league.

all i know is the last time they fought , cotto got his ass kicked. bad.

Comment

well i like to think margs & cotto are on the same boat, condition wise. both are past their best years, so it's just a matter of who has more left in them. i can see margs breaking down cotto again, but i like to think cotto has a bit more left in him and really wants to avenge his loss. can't wait for all their pressers and stuff though
                    Last edited by chiguy91; 07-20-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Defend that scumbag all you want, but the fact to the matter is, we ALL saw that video and both morons were mocking Roach. Quit lying to yourself, fanboy.
                      Last edited by -Huey-; 07-21-2011, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X