No announcement yet.

Floyd will NEVER LIVE DOWN these 2 FACTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I guess he could have fought Margarito instead of the lineal champ but whatever no one really wanted to see that fight until after Marg vs cotto
    being lineal doesnt always mean you're the best fighter in the division. baldo was lineal but he was far from the best. margarito was. just like hatton was lineal when pac fought him but he was far from the best, bradley & devon, but whatever.....

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
      do you know what lineal title is ?

pacman is a 4 time lineal champion
      floyd is 2 time lineal champion

WTF are you talking about ?
      actually floyd is 3 time lineal in 3 different weight classes manny is the 4 time lineal in 4 different weight classes, i meant to say last five fights were for the legitimate ww crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan102 View Post
        actually floyd is 3 time lineal, i meant to say last five fights were for the legitimate ww crown.
        lineal in two divisions ( i don't know if he was lineal at super featherweight )

pac in 4

Comment

Arum said while Mayweather would have taken the $8 million to fight Margarito, he asked for a $10 million guarantee to fight opponents such as Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton, when Arum was only willing to guarantee $7 million.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn't interested in participating in.

"That's not in the cards," Arum said. "He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It's not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. We'll talk about things down the road."
          http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2420382

/thread.

dumbass *******s making up **** even when the facts are out there for them to find

Comment

His 8 title thing is fake, a couple of those belt were for vaccant titles. when he moved up to 135 he fought the weakest contender in Diaz, when the man at that weight was casamayor, hell he could have fought holt and i would have been satisfied . Truth is pac never fought a slick boxer, and shane mosley is not a slick boxer. Shane gets beat by boxers. Also he fought a total of 3 counter punchers and he loss to one, barely beat another in two fights and beat one past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

/thread.

dumbass *******s making up **** even when the facts are out there for them to find
              *bookmarked link*

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

/thread.

why do you still bother to post?

you have the e reputation of a ******ed schizophrenic infant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hideo Kuze View Post

People insult others when they have no counter arguments.

Comment

LOL at e reputation. He posted facts while you just speak ignorance.

Comment

i see you have nothing to say since post destroyed your thread. but please continue on with your useless lying and story telling now that you know floyd didnt DUCK either of those guys. Arum refused to make the fight after floyd said he would fight them

Comment

Working...
                      X