No announcement yet.

GREAT ARTICLE: "Pacquiao should be ashamed of sparring a 0-6 fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    its called sparring... bags hang on a chain and dont throw back yet we use bags. Sparring partners come in all shapes and forms for all kinds of reasons. trying to discredit someone for a sparring partner is proof of your lack of knowledge of this sport!
    So your telling me you wouldnt giggle a little bit if Roach came out and said Pacquiao won his sparring match against the mean Heavy bag?

We arent making fun of Team Pac for having sparring partners, we are making fun of the fact that they are bragging about taking out an 0-6 fighter.

Comment

its called sparring... bags hang on a chain and dont throw back yet we use bags. Sparring partners come in all shapes and forms for all kinds of reasons. trying to discredit someone for a sparring partner is proof of your lack of knowledge of this sport!
      LMAO @ you:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by 17scenes View Post
        Then why is Pacs camp throwing it out there?
        Why keep it a matter of Top Secrete? who cares?

Comment

anything Manny does will get put out there...hes the P4P champ. some like to make a big deal out of it. most sparring partners are sacrificial lambs some are competitive fighters with all having a served purpose.
          I dont remember hearing about May sparring sessions when he was P4P champ
          or any other P4P champ beating up on some guys in Sparring especially the first day of sparring

I give you credit for backing up your boy

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            WOOOW

Im on my Pac Tard OWNAGE **** these days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
              So your telling me you wouldnt giggle a little bit if Roach came out and said Pacquiao won his sparring match against the mean Heavy bag?

We arent making fun of Team Pac for having sparring partners, we are making fun of the fact that they are bragging about taking out an 0-6 fighter.
              what exactly did roach or team pac say? I read the boxingscene article and all roach said was pac did really well, looks good, impressive, etc. It's not like they are releasing press reports saying OMG pac beat up an 0-6 fighter OMG check it out! Nah, it's just people are eager to see/ask how pac is doing and the reported the truth. First day of sparring - he looked good in the ring, had a good work-out, etc. Then boxing websites have an article, "pacquiao gives opponent beating". That's the media trying to make an interesting story out of nothing

People are making this into waaaaaaay too big of a story.

Comment

anything Manny does will get put out there...hes the P4P champ. some like to make a big deal out of it. most sparring partners are sacrificial lambs some are competitive fighters with all having a served purpose.
                i guess i can see that side of the coin too, but they gotta get smarter with this ****....

Comment

man I dont have time to click on the links at the moment..but this better be a joke..if this isnt a joke..like TS said/..Shame on them. Shame on Pac. and shame on Roach for putting it out there like it was such a great achievement. ::SMH::

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I dont remember hearing about May sparring sessions when he was P4P champ
                    or any other P4P champ beating up on some guys in Sparring especially the first day of sparring

I give you credit for backing up your boy
                    Floyd's sparring session is so much boring that no media would even bother to watch.. Mayweather will put everyone to sleep watching his sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

Mosley has more wins than Bryan Brooks

Here is Bryans boxrec
                      http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4509&cat=boxer
                      Brooks has more losses than Mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X