Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: There'll Come a Time When Golovkin Won't Have an Excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Lara reached out to Haymon yet, just like when Khan got the Canelo fight made?

Or when Leo Santa Cruz got sick and tired of getting bashed for fighting sparring partners and refused to fight unless it's Mares? Why can't Lara do the same thing? Is he not supposed to instruct Haymon to make the fight for him, just like Khan and Leo did? Why is the media not asking these questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Lara said he already whooped Andrade's ass in amateurs...
      How old was Andrade when that happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
        Another piece of **** who just uses GGG name to sell his upcoming fight.

Go TRUMP!!!
        Exactly right.

Comment

• Fans need to help out in making this fight happen. You can simply ask by twitter, email, ask Lara directly if you're with the media what he did so far to make it happen. Has he talked to Haymon, reached out to Loeffler team, etc.? You can do the same to Loeffler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            How old was Andrade when that happened?
            Less than 20. But I don't know the date of the fight. Maybe Lara was 23 and Andrade 18. Lara is 5 years older.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Like Brook had too?
              Brook's people paid to get in the ring with GGG after Eubank lost his pen. For GGG it was either take the $5 mil for an exhibition match, a la Canela, or wait 6 or months to get a fight with somebody with cojones. I would also have taken the money!

Comment

• Make the fight happen Loeffler. Forget Jacobs.

Comment

• But there'll never come a time when Lara talks shit about Golovkin without waiting till Golovkin already has his next fight lined up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Make the fight happen Loeffler. Forget Jacobs.

That's exactly what Jacobs is thinking right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Less than 20. But I don't know the date of the fight. Maybe Lara was 23 and Andrade 18. Lara is 5 years older.
                      I think it's an awesome matchup, 2 highly skilled southpaws, in their prime, at the top of 154lb. division! This should happen ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                      X