No announcement yet.

Wow Bob Dylan won the Nobel price literature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Bob Dylan won the Nobel price literature

If John Lennon is alive he's a Nobel awardee too.

well the times certainly are changing.

Hillary acts just like a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by john lednnon View Post
      If John Lennon is alive he's a Nobel awardee too.
      Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

how the hell did president obama win the nobel peace prize while conducting drone strikes that cause collateral damage with many civilian deaths, continuing or ratcheting up bush w's drone and surveillance programs and being the commander in chief of the #1 weapons dealer in the planet while conducting two/three wars in the middle east and having military bases all over the world and conducting destabilization plots all over the world????

Comment

They obviously had no one to really give it to this time around either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          how the hell did president obama win the nobel peace prize while conducting drone strikes that cause collateral damage with many civilian deaths, continuing or ratcheting up bush w's drone and surveillance programs and being the commander in chief of the #1 weapons dealer in the planet while conducting two/three wars in the middle east and having military bases all over the world and conducting destabilization plots all over the world????

Sterling Archer

You are exactly like that one person who always is stressing out those CNN newsanchors talking abut random **** that isn't pertinent to anything that is being discussed.... You're gonna ask me "What do you think Obama does deserve a nobel prize?" Of course I don't and Alfred Nobel has not washed his hands of the countless poor people who died because of the explosives he made, despite all the pomp dinners his charity has provided.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            Sterling Archer

You are exactly like that one person who always is stressing out those CNN newsanchors talking abut random **** that isn't pertinent to anything that is being discussed.... You're gonna ask me "What do you think Obama does deserve a nobel prize?" Of course I don't and Alfred Nobel has not washed his hands of the countless poor people who died because of the explosives he made, despite all the pomp dinners his charity has provided.
            yeaaa because im the first person in the history of this site to discuss things that wasnt related to the thread...

spare me.

Comment

yeaaa because im the first person in the history of this site to discuss things that wasnt related to the thread...

spare me.
              I never said it was just you Sterling baby, I'm just saying you are one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

but she breaks just like a little crook...

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  I never said it was just you Sterling baby, I'm just saying you are one of them...
                  1. your critique of me doesnt fit here since the thread is about nobel prize.

2. my insertion of obama's undeserved nobel prize is relevant to the thread at hand.

3. even if what you said is true (its not), it doesnt matter. people interject non relevant things in threads all the time. par the course.

4. that includes you.

5. spare me PF Rudyo

6. i know how to use mention system now(yay for the ******ed kid). Watch yourselves....

Comment

1. your critique of me doesnt fit here since the thread is about nobel prize.

2. my insertion of obama's undeserved nobel prize is relevant to the thread at hand.

3. even if what you said is true (its not), it doesnt matter. people interject non relevant things in threads all the time. par the course.

4. that includes you.

5. spare me PF Rudyo

6. i know how to use mention system now(yay for the ******ed kid). Watch yourselves....

Comment

Working...
                    X