No announcement yet.

Great Danny Jacobs amateur performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Danny Jacobs amateur performance

You can tell Jacobs was on fire that night because when he gets beaten up and smashed to the floor, he actually gets up and finishes the fight. Well actually the ref stopped it, but you know what I mean, at least he wasn't out cold like against Pirog.

Such an insanely impressive chin we need more threads about it. I guess we know now why Jacobs has never wanted to go near Korobov as a pro. He didn't want to ruin Korobov's hands forever with his titanium chin.

Comment

Good find not seen this before and as bad as his chin appears lets cut him some slack here he must of been no older than 18 & Korobov already a multi time world amateur champion.

Comment

Korobov looked better, faster there than as a pro. Jacobs stays on his feet about as well as Hillary Clinton.

Comment

Jacobs was stopped and dropped numerous times as an amateur, off the top of my head, I know Porter, Murray, Estrada all dropped him.

There's nothing in this Korobov stoppage though, Jacobs was clearly in a position to continue, classic amateur stoppage. Also Korobov was a very, very good amateur.

Comment

We already know Jacobs has a biscuit chin.

Comment

Working...
            X