No announcement yet.

The best posible fight at 160 is Kid Chocolate vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    quillin...........lol. he's on hbo's berto overhype program.
    N'dam was a solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      N'dam was a solid win.
      He was but other then the KDs, Quillin did not look good and lost most of the rounds. He's very inactive and doesnt know how to put rounds in the bank

Unless he blasts golovkin out pretty early, i cant see him winning. He tires and retreats to the ropes and thats a bad place to be against Golovkin

Theres a reason he doesnt want any of GGG

Comment

Kid Chocolate isn't that hard to hit either (neither is Golovkin)
        but the one who does the most damage will win.... which is Golovkin

Comment

it's certainly the one i was thinking of last night after Golovkin handled Rosado.

Comment

Quillin can dish it out, but I have my doubts that he can take punishment over a course of 12 rounds. His endurance/stamina is questionable, he doesn't seem as slippery/agile as Rosado, but his punches will have more on them. I think Kid Chocolate would get broken in two like a Kit-Kat bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              He was but other then the KDs, Quillin did not look good and lost most of the rounds. He's very inactive and doesnt know how to put rounds in the bank
              Solid win nonetheless. He knocked down N'dam like 5 times, something like that. He has some power. And I'm betting he has the power to hurt Golovkin.

Theres a reason he doesnt want any of GGG
              I'm going out on a limb here but I bet after the Guerrero fight, Golovkin vs Chocolate will be made. Martinez and Chavez aren't going to fight anyone else good, which means the biggest fight for both Golovkin and Peter are against eachother.

Comment

Solid win nonetheless. He knocked down N'dam like 5 times, something like that. He has some power. And I'm betting he has the power to hurt Golovkin.

I'm going out on a limb here but I bet after the Guerrero fight, Golovkin vs Chocolate will be made. Martinez and Chavez aren't going to fight anyone else good, which means the biggest fight for both Golovkin and Peter are against eachother.
                I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to play the name game and acts like GGG is a nobody

Comment

It would be a good name on Golovkins resume. Quillin is big and can crack so that alone makes it interesting but I can't help but feel he is absolutely made for GGG.

Comment

N'Dam was a damn idiot, his energy and work-rate were winning the fight but he would always over-commit at the wrong time and he coughed his title up.

Quillan was not impressive but I think his power could be dangerous for Golovkin (or any fighter) in the early rounds.

GGG by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to play the name game and acts like GGG is a nobody
                      He said a few months back he'd love to fight Golovkin, but Golovkin needs to be built up a little more, said he needs to fight on HBO again. And GGG just did that. So hopefully Peter & his manager see the best fight out there financially for them is GGG.

Otherwise it's a clear duck.

Comment

Working...
                      X