Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

So he donated 18M and owes taxes too? He better take that money back.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I'm guessing 18M pesos. Which is about 500k.
    That isn't too bad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Man I really hope this works out for him. For those making fun of him, get a life. What kind of man are you? The people affected are Manny and his family. This man has worked hard, cared for his people and provided incredible moments for us boxing fans while staying humble and classy through it all.

Comment

Manny "Taxman" Tax-i-ouch

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          Man I really hope this works out for him. For those making fun of him, get a life. What kind of man are you? The people affected are Manny and his family. This man has worked hard, cared for his people and provided incredible moments for us boxing fans while staying humble and classy through it all.
          No doubt. But one would think Manny would have had a reliable team who would manage his financial affairs to avoid having to allegedly over pay taxes in his own country, nonetheless.

That should be the first order of business. Getting his finances in order.

Hopefully, there aren't any disloyal persons handling his money matters inappropriately.

Comment

Hey Tax Bureau, See I paid my taxes. You can even ask Bob and HBO. WTF

Comment

he should pay it back in pennies.

just like what samsung did to apple

Comment

Damnit Manny. Death and taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                  I'm not an expert on taxes or particularly taxes in the Philippines but how much money could Pacquiao have earned over the course of 2008/2009 to owe
                  50 million f**** dollars in taxes?

These guys are out of their damn mind. If I was Pacquiao I'd move somewhere else.

that amount include interests and penalties which accumulated from 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                    wonder whats worse. his tax problems,the cherry picking rios scam for the asian peoples money,or the fact that he's still ducking mayweather by announcing his next fight in april. the world knows that mayweather returns in may. after using mayweathers name to promote their fight. manny ducquiao.
                    Dude I guarantee u I love mayweather as much as u. Your comments are immature and insane. What the funk does mayweather have to do with article? How about Hopi g manny does t get screwed over like the past boxers. I may be a huge Floyd fan but I root for manny because he is boxing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                      Dude I guarantee u I love mayweather as much as u. Your comments are immature and insane. What the funk does mayweather have to do with article? How about Hopi g manny does t get screwed over like the past boxers. I may be a huge Floyd fan but I root for manny because he is boxing as well.
                      I am older than you, respect me bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X