Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im a huge marquez fan and i have my suspicions. After never knocking him down once in 3 fights all of a sudden he knocks him down and then he viciously puts him to sleep??? Add to that, that his strength and conditioning coach was a balco chemist and of course red flags are raised. To be fair i also feel pacman was on something during his prime years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
      Here's the video, but NO Marquez didn't do any illegal PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
        Here's the video, but NO Marquez didn't do any illegal PEDs.

I can't make out WTF he is saying over the german fella....I gotta look for this in english (or spanish) im off to youtubeland............

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          As far as I'm concerned no. He passed a great commissions drug tests so there's no need fo question his victory
          There's no need for logic in this thread!

Comment

It's pretty obvious in my opinion, it's like asking if Margarito had loaded gloves for the first Cotto fight......

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
              Nothing is unlikely..if Shane and Vargas and Berto got caught..nothing suprises me..If you get the right "nutritionist" it can be done, there are ways around the drug test..were not just talking plain old steroids like D-bol..there are tons of synthetic PEDS out there.
              Not talking about traces. You dodged the point about in-ring befits. I maintain that PEDs are primarily used in training, not for fight night as you implied was a possibility.

Comment

@Jerub_Baal

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                It's pretty obvious in my opinion, it's like asking if Margarito had loaded gloves for the first Cotto fight......
                Good one. Couldn't have put it better myself.

...or the whole Lance Armstrong thing.... guilty until proven guilty lol.

Comment

Not sure but dont care if he juiced up or not. Pac got caught with a perfect punch, running into it, plus his resistance is not as before. So, imo, being juiced or not did not really factor in the ko. It was more of pac's fault more than anything. He got careless even when he knew jmm always got his number.

In any case, will still support him in future fights. He has given us more than a decade on enjoyment. I've supported him since pre sasakul. The singsurat or morales loss was more painful imo. Lolz. This loss was not unexpected considering his fighting style. You can expect this before dlh but pac still gave us 3 more memorable fights plus one... Even though it is a loss. .

Hope he still has one great win left. Then, retire

Comment

Maybe, but he passed the tests so...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Not talking about traces. You dodged the point about in-ring befits. I maintain that PEDs are primarily used in training, not for fight night as you implied was a possibility.
                      I did not imply that..I was trying to get my point across in regards to the benefits of using peds. I also stated in earlier post 2 good examples of guys who used them and it was able to benefit them Shane and Vargas. Shane standing toe to toe with DLH..taking everythinig DLH threw at him and still stayed focused and didnt skip a beat, and A post Trinidad Vargas..who was clearly not the same fighter pre Trinindad. When he fought DLH..he came out like a tiger for the early rounds..when prior to that he was dropped and hurt by Wilfredo Rivera. And PEDS wont help if you take them that same night..you need to take them over a period of time "a cycle"....its not a magic pill..or a 1 shot deal you take it before the fight and turn into the hulk..there is no such thing..

Comment

Working...
                      X