No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man. This takes me back....

I'm hooked on gin and tonic/ like yo momas hooked on phonics...
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 04-02-2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      That was the only one I drank. I remember myself at the strip club drinking Patron and Grey Goose at the same time. I remember the stripper on my lap, then I remember my friend getting me in his car at his house and he didn't close the door right. So I hit my head on the concrete. Haha
      I never tried any other ones that I can remember. I just heard it got em wet, saw the theory tested, and got on the bandwagon. Never had any crazy effect on me, but I ain't seen a woman fail to be seduced when the Silver starts talkin to her.

Comment

• I tried to embed Get Fuk'd Up Wit me by Xzibit from the Wash soundtrack.

Fail.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            I never tried any other ones that I can remember. I just heard it got em wet, saw the theory tested, and got on the bandwagon. Never had any crazy effect on me, but I ain't seen a woman fail to be seduced when the Silver starts talkin to her.
            Tonight is the first time I've ever heard that. That's cool as shyt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              I tried to embed Get Fuk'd Up Wit me by Xzibit from the Wash soundtrack.

Fail.
              I got your back like a chiropractor......

Comment

• Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Son of bish......

Comment

• That's payback for the other day when we posted the LOTR clip from "Clerks 2".

Comment

Working...
                      X