No announcement yet.

The Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker

Hust Playing this for the first time, great game, the graphics are very good even though its a gamecube game.

Yeah I remember playing that, the whole traveling from island to island thing gets pretty boring after awhile, all the islands are small as hell too.

But the graphics are great, I liked them alot better than the graphics from Twilight Princess. Just wait till you get to the part where you collect pieces of the triforce, that part is ****ing boring!

Comment

I never finished it ; still got it, just never cared enough to finish it.

It never really felt like a "Zelda" game to me.

I got to the part where you gotta gather the pieces of the triforce, and I quit after I got my 5th piece.

It wasn't because it was hard or anything.

I just had 0 desire to see it through to the end ; which was the 1st time I ever felt that way about a "Zelda" title.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
        Yeah I remember playing that, the whole traveling from island to island thing gets pretty boring after awhile, all the islands are small as hell too.

But the graphics are great, I liked them alot better than the graphics from Twilight Princess. Just wait till you get to the part where you collect pieces of the triforce, that part is ****ing boring!
        Boredom was definitely a factor in me putting it down for good.

The island sailing was monotonous enough, and the "warp" feature really didn't help much because you could only goto specific islands.

By the time the triforce crap came along, I'd had enough and I moved on to something that didn't bore me to tears.

Kinda ****ty though, because from what I remember the game started off interestingly enough.

Comment

I completed it and attempted to do it again, but just said "No Mas" about a third of the way into my second attempt - Those long-ass sailing parts ruined it.

I wasn't too impressed with 'The Twilight Princess' either. I completed that and still haven't returned to it.

Ocarina Of Time and A Link To The Past > The rest.

Honorable mentions: Majora's Mask & The Minish Cap

Comment

Ocarina of time is awesome, I can still play that game now and its amazing.

When you got into Hyrule field for the first time, ive never had a gaming moment close to that since then.

Comment

A Link to the Past, FTW!

Comment

Working...
              X