• Is it just me or do women wind u up like ****

Grrrrrr my birds doin my fuking head in

stupid *****

Noel i got so many problems but a ***** aint one

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      Grrrrrr my birds doin my fuking head in

stupid *****
      Yeah man it sucks dont get me started! I just want to find a laid back chick who doesn't have to annoy the **** out of ya all day... my ex missus was a pretty good chick, but did heads in after awhile.. had the whoe ditzy blonde thing going on aswell, she was alright in small doses but anything more and she would be a fatal overdose. You see to much of them anyway plus they need to either ring you or sms you 24/7, so i try to ignore her and she will crack the ****s about me ignoring her.. and for not wanting to be with her.. though i didn't start fights.. and i only think we had 1 fight

But yeah she was very hot, cool to hang around with, she loved to **** even more then i did... which was also not bad.. she put on about 10kilos when we first started dating Strange.. she seemed to think that she had me now she could stop taking care of herself which was a putt off.. is I'v never had a chick head over hills fall for me like this and with only just speaking to me for that one night, it was funny i didn't have to do anything for once she chased me around all night.. only after a week i had this chick telling me she loved me, i would say nothing because iv never really experienced love before and after just 1 week... she was drunk but it still came out.. i remember my cousins girlfriend who was best mates with this chick i was hookin upto looked me in the eyes and told me to promise not to screw her over because shes never liked someone as much as me.

Basically before she dated me she was a big raver aswell but she turned her life around and was no longer this ditzy outspoken blonde party girl, it was fun on occasion but i just wanted to settle down abit, the partys were fun on occasion but not for every weekend.. and yeah she gave all that up just to be with me and impress me which is a kind of good fealing.. i felt she would basically do anythin for me if i really asked her.. and i was able to still go out and have fun, she'd let me have my mates night, and i would let her do whatever she wanted to...

But my yeah last relation ship went for 2 months, all my relationships end up early.. but breaking up with her was the hardest, was just confused at the time didn't know if i was making the right decesion i was just thinkin how it will best affect her and made the decesion because i was just sick of thinkin about it all

It's funny though what acts girls play with different guys, i know her new boyfriend and shes got him ***** whipped hard.. doesn't let him see hes friends he pays for everything always wanting to to posh restraunts for him to pay for.
      Last edited by skyler; 04-09-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
        had the whoe ditzy blonde thing going on aswell, she was alright in small doses but anything more and she would be a fatal overdose. You see to much of them anyway plus they need to either ring you or sms you 24/7
        Thats my gf all over she moans like hell about being broke yet she manages to find money to go drinking in town, she moans all the time so i try to sort out what shes bitchin about then i get it in the neck even more she drives me mental.

Sometimes I think id be better off on my own but we got a little girl to which makes it harder if i did decide to leave, but she says shes gonna sort her head out but she never does yet i dunno y she moans i do nearly everythin except cook

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          Thats my gf all over she moans like hell about being broke yet she manages to find money to go drinking in town, she moans all the time so i try to sort out what shes bitchin about then i get it in the neck even more she drives me mental.

Sometimes I think id be better off on my own but we got a little girl to which makes it harder if i did decide to leave, but she says shes gonna sort her head out but she never does yet i dunno y she moans i do nearly everythin except cook
          Yeah longer relationships are more complicated, that's why i stay away from them.. but i actually regret letting this one go... if she lost those 10 kilos she was basically my dream girl.. fat *****

Comment

Man..There has been some way off topic threads in this TPS forum lately.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
              Man..There has been some way off topic threads in this TPS forum lately.
              co-sign to that

Comment

lol

I prefer to see Threads like this then yet another charlie Z youtube vid

Nah this section is for whatever of late

Comment

hey im still talkin smack just about my missus lol

Comment

lol

yeh innit Noel...

Comment

Working...
                    X