Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz has one of the worst chins in boxing today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMelvern View Post
    Damn i cant believe this many people dont understand anatomy 101...stay in school kids and ull learn the difference of receiving a punch while you are in a stance, legs bent, tightened muscles, looking at your opponent. Try getting hit by a professioal boxer while ur just standing there hands down while body is completely relaxed and with ur eyes closed...
    I gotta take me some Anatomy 101 so I can learn this!

Comment

ortiz got suckerpunched... it's the punches you dont' see that hurt you

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        Haha, he does seem to fall on his ass the say way each time. Its like he goes straight on his back in fast motion.
        Lol yeah, I liken it to a turtle being flipped over onto his shell.

Comment

Come on guys, this is basic stuff...If you sit there and let a guy punch you in the face, its 10x harder than when you're moving around and get caught flush. In fact if you stand there and let a 5 YEAR OLD hit you in the sweet spot on the chin, you will go to sleep. That's like something they tell you in the first 20min of boxing/kick boxing training...I can tell most of you have never stepped in the ring before.

Comment

Gatti wasn't looking when Floyd tagged him hard but he got up and kept fighting Ortiz Quit he could have got up

Comment

Wow except for 3 guys who understand that getting punched by two power shots when you're not expecting, and relaxed it is a lot harder to take. Smh ******s. You're not braced for it.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                Wow except for 3 guys who understand that getting punched by two power shots when you're not expecting, and relaxed it is a lot harder to take. Smh ******s. You're not braced for it.
                two power shots lol really

Comment

Working...
                X