• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a go

http://youtu.be/PqY9Xvr0Ts8

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Ok I'm bored I will bite. So lets say it's some massive conspiracy, what's the purpose behind it?
      This isnt a bait thread numb nuts.

Im asking you!!

I basically wanted to know if anybody had heard about this and if it held any weight, AT ALL!

Comment

Sandy Hook was amongst the most horrific incidents anyone could imagine. It is sad to even subject it to 'conspiracy analysis'.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
          Well gun control was obviously the purported 'reason'.
          Well then it failed miserably because everytime there's a shooting like this, gun sales go up.

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          This isnt a bait thread numb nuts.

Im asking you!!

I basically wanted to know if anybody had heard about this and if it held any weight, AT ALL!
          No, it has no weight. Another idiotic conspiracy theory.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Sandy Hook was amongst the most horrific incidents anyone could imagine. It is sad to even subject it to 'conspiracy analysis'.
            The event absolutely broke my heart.

I probably subconsciously made this thread hoping somebody would call bull*****. As you said, I dont like the thought of it all being lies either and I think it is disrespectful to the parents who have lost their children

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
              I find it rather weird I put up this sig this morning and you randomly made this thread.
              Your sig is what made me think of it

Comment

Well then it failed miserably because everytime there's a shooting like this, gun sales go up.

No, it has no weight. Another idiotic conspiracy theory.
                But in your last post you basically admitted to knowing nothing about the "facts" behind it be a pre planned hoax/drill/false flag etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                  But in your last post you basically admitted to knowing nothing about the "facts" behind it be a pre planned hoax/drill/false flag etc etc
                  I never said anything like that. I just asked what's the motivation. Because if you say what I thought would be said and it's gun control, that failed miserably.

It's like the people that say we went into Iraq for oil, not true either.

I have heard most if not all the conspiracies concerning this and a million other things. Since I subscribe to Occam's Razor, I don't buy into the vast majority of them.

Most are just silly and the main reason people even pay attention to them is because of the internet. 30 years ago, this didn't go on because idiots didn't have a place to be idiots for the world to see.

Comment

I never said anything like that. I just asked what's the motivation. Because if you say what I thought would be said and it's gun control, that failed miserably.

It's like the people that say we went into Iraq for oil, not true either.

I have heard most if not all the conspiracies concerning this and a million other things. Since I subscribe to Occam's Razor, I don't buy into the vast majority of them.

Most are just silly and the main reason people even pay attention to them is because of the internet. 30 years ago, this didn't go on because idiots didn't have a place to be idiots for the world to see.
                    You ever heard the one about the hybrid reptilian shape shifters that apparently control earth??

That one is my favourite haha

Comment

The gun lobby is behind it. They carried it out to push up sales of guns under the pretense that Obama is going to take them all.

What do you mean "that's ridiculous"?

Comment

Working...
                      X