No announcement yet.

Apple reportedly cuts iPhone screen orders on weak demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality > Quantity.

There is a reason to upgrade from the S2 to the S3.

There isn't a reason to upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5.

I switched to Android along time ago with no regrets. My nexus 10 makes the ipad 4 it's bitch.

Comment

I bought an iPhone about 3 days ago. I pee on it every time I walk past.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Quality > Quantity.

There is a reason to upgrade from the S2 to the S3.

There isn't a reason to upgrade from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5.

I switched to Android along time ago with no regrets. My nexus 10 makes the ipad 4 it's bitch.
        Indeed my Android brother. In 2010, or there abouts, many of us thought that our I Phone was the bomb. We use to think there were no phones as good. Over time, we realised that Android was better for the top of the line phones that cost quite a bit.

CrApple products are decent, but way over priced. Not only that, they aren't even the top phone in 2012 any more. These fools think owning an I Phone means you have money? No fool, anyone can afford a few hundred/K, what is in the bank is real money.

CrApple can't even control their products heating up so points that it crashes. I have had my I Phone get so hot it turned off. Never on my S3.

I have friends who play games on the I Pad or have their Mac Book Air being used on a bed, and heat up to crazy temps that it ****s up and melts. Yes Mac book Air's are new generations, but what a crappy design by Crapple.

Funny thing is, Isheep say Macbooks are better, you can do more than regular PC's, better OS, more powerful, yet when it comes to the S3 with it's better OS and better technology like NFC, they deny it.

Panda ran away Yday saying I was too soft... Got owned by simple questions and screen shots in I tunes thread.

Gumbie AKA Breakbeat ignored many threads until now. He simply knew what threads to reply to and would regularly link to Macnews as a source... Yes son, keep posting Fight Hype links as a source in a Pac/May debate.

Piye reported and banned 2/3 months a go. It felt damn good. Never insult a Moderator son.

He uses a cnet link titled:

iPhone 5 vs. Galaxy S3 vs. Lumia 920: By the numbers

Bolded because the lumia was even out when they did that review!!! Plus by numbers, because that's all he uses. When it comes to actual use, Cnet gave the S3 the nod as top phone of 2012.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=566220
        http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7...y-the-numbers/

Shawn. When we say I have 80 Gig memory on my phone because of a SD Card slot, he says I have cloud, don't need more physical memory. Any excuses. Then says my camera is more than your car? WTF?

Kenny MF changed Avatar because I said the celebrity girl in his avatar was ugly and so was the red neck celebrity guy whoever he was.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post12906375

Crapple fans are so sensitive. Make one thread and they all come in crying. I am a troll, I always have been, and I love it. I get banned, that's how I roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I bought an iPhone about 3 days ago. I pee on it every time I walk past.
          Hey I am Piye, I lie in my threads. One day my girl has a Motorola Droid, the next a S3. I say whatever model I want so that I can say it's ****. LOL.

Comment

Remember people, I sheeps brought this upon themselves. For 2 years, countless Crapple fans gloated, boasted and kept pushing their ****ty phones on us. Their ****ty can't get a virus on a Mac (You can technically)

Upon the oppression set by these roller blading hipsters, we the smart ones rose up, to fight the tyranny. Having fun Breakbeat?

Wait!!!! But Breakbeat you always say you don't get viruses on Mac's? The more popular Mac's are, the likely there will be viruses. Mac's were never great sellers in the past and thus irrelevant. Now more have them, don't get it twisted, people will develop viruses for Mac's. I am not even saying Mac's are bad, they are decent.

Apple drops virus immunity claim for Macs

Apple has dropped claims on its website that Mac computers do not get viruses, after hundreds of thousands of machines were hijacked by a Trojan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-for-Macs.html

Comment

I can't get on the Nexus... no expandable memory is absolute deal breaker for me.

I can load up my infinity to over 120gb's... not including plugging in my half terabyte usb drive.

Streams media right off it, or it will copy media over from it. Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                Remember people, I sheeps brought this upon themselves. For 2 years, countless Crapple fans gloated, boasted and kept pushing their ****ty phones on us. Their ****ty can't get a virus on a Mac (You can technically)

Upon the oppression set by these roller blading hipsters, we the smart ones rose up, to fight the tyranny. Having fun Breakbeat?

Wait!!!! But Breakbeat you always say you don't get viruses on Mac's? The more popular Mac's are, the likely there will be viruses. Mac's were never great sellers in the past and thus irrelevant. Now more have them, don't get it twisted, people will develop viruses for Mac's. I am not even saying Mac's are bad, they are decent.

Apple drops virus immunity claim for Macs

Apple has dropped claims on its website that Mac computers do not get viruses, after hundreds of thousands of machines were hijacked by a Trojan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-for-Macs.html
                What a dummy people don't upgrade phones?

Comment

Hey I am Piye, I lie in my threads. One day my girl has a Motorola Droid, the next a S3. I say whatever model I want so that I can say it's ****. LOL.

Oh yeah you dumb **** Tension that sure looks like an S3 next to my iPad and Godphone 5 and Macbook Pro you dummy. Tell me I am a Liar now have you ever owned an iPhone 5? My wife traded in the droid for the S3 which she has recently upgraded to

I found an S3 on the ground on the way home want to see it?

There is the brick.
                  Last edited by piye; 01-15-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

True Reed the Infinity is most likely the best tablet specs and practicality wise. I just started with something small and great value to see if I use it over a laptop.

piye you dummy, you missed a
                    reply to the post about you getting banned.

Boxing scene audience, you have seen it again, isheep have selective reading.

Where is the Motorola droid?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

True Reed the Infinity is most likely the best tablet specs and practicality wise. I just started with something small and great value to see if I use it over a laptop.

piye you dummy, you missed a
                      reply to the post about you getting banned.

Boxing scene audience, you have seen it again, isheep have selective reading.

Where is the Motorola droid?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      reread my post dummy. and \as for me getting banned so what? there are dozens pf boxing sites all serve the same purpose ban me i'll go else where who gives a ****?
                      Last edited by piye; 01-15-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X