No announcement yet.

Ever come close to death? share

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever come close to death? share

I have, me n the family when i was 11 years old would go on our waverunners on sundays at a big lake, i went for a swim this day near the shore, so as im swimming i got caught in some weeds underwater, i tried to pull myself out from the weeds but i just sunk deeper and deeper because my feet n hands were both caught in them, im under water fighting for my life, i continue to fight threw the weeds, almost running out of air i make it out just in time, breathing heavy and extremely scared of what just happened. 11 years later and i still remember it, amen.

Comment

I almost drowned as well. Starting seeing black and **** and gave one last effort to rise up, I did and it took me about 3 whole minutes to catch my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
        I have, me n the family when i was 11 years old would go on our waverunners on sundays at a big lake, i went for a swim this day near the shore, so as im swimming i got caught in some weeds underwater, i tried to pull myself out from the weeds but i just sunk deeper and deeper because my feet n hands were both caught in them, im under water fighting for my life, i continue to fight threw the weeds, almost running out of air i make it out just in time, breathing heavy and extremely scared of what just happened. 11 years later and i still remember it, amen.

Comment

wow gtfo outta here wit that gay **** u ***et ass *****.

bigpoppapump needs to really start banning ***ets from this forum.

Comment

have come close to drowing a few times at the beach but i'm a strong swimmer and got myself out of it........

i also saved my little brother from drowning twice.....once when he was 12 and once when he was 15.....he literally owes me his life

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
              I almost drowned as well. Starting seeing black and **** and gave one last effort to rise up, I did and it took me about 3 whole minutes to catch my breath.
              did you start seeing spots

Comment

i think i almost drowned too... cant remember exactly

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
                  did you start seeing spots
                  I only remember seeing black.

Comment

i had pneumonia at 10-11... had trouble breathing, and had chest pains, did not know i had it..neither my parents.. doctor said i could of died from it...

Comment

Working...
                    X