Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye Realizing How Irrelevant He Is Without Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that the former Undisputed Cruiserweight Champion of the World needs to fight someone of note in the heavyweight division before going after the two main men, Vitali and Vladmir.

He does not deserve a shot at the title yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      the daily telgraph newspaper,7.41pm british time
      Here's a link to the Daily Telegraph website's sportpage - it's not there:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/

The website is more up-to-date than the actual newspaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
        Here's a link to the Daily Telegraph website's sportpage - it's not there:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/

The website is more up-to-date than the actual newspaper.
        yes sorry i forgot 2 mention it was the website.that seems like good enough proof 4 me i cant wait for the fight 2 happen

Comment

• For a guy who's "irrelevant" Haye sure seems capable of generating endless discussion in here.

At times it's like the broom sequence from Fantasia. Chop one thread off the page and TWO MORE spring forth carrying buckets of water.

Comment

• Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            yes sorry i forgot 2 mention it was the website.that seems like good enough proof 4 me i cant wait for the fight 2 happen
            But it doesn't say anywhere on the website that Haye signed.

Comment

• haye is the man to knockout wlad the robot. tunney needs to be thankful for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayorga-Rules View Post
                Vitali and Wladimir are good men outside of boxing, educated, and this and that, but the 2 leaders of the Heavyweight division have a responsability: ENTERTAIN.
                I mean everybody said Mayweather was boring, but in fact it was beautiful defensive boxing.

The K brothers win fights in a boring fashion against guys who are not on their league. The only times i saw them in good fights were when they got pushed like Wladimir vs Peter, for example.

To say Wlad's fights have been boring (and only the recent ones) is one thing.

To say that Vitali's fights are boring is just asinine.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammylove View Post
                  one has to wonder what they were demanding in the Haye negotiations..
                  It's called "leverage". Haye has none of it because he is nobody outside of GBR. He either meets the demands or earns his shot like everyone else.

Comment

• Haye has made a name for himself mainly by trash-talking the Klitschkos.

Comment

Working...
                    X