No announcement yet.

briggs v haumono

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briggs v haumono

read a statement from briggs saying he resents people saying he is knocking back fights with haumono.

says he wants the fight by december. briggs apparently looked fit and focused in his latest win over tutaki.

this could be the first decent heavyweight fight we've seen in australia in ages.

thoughts?

briggs 1st round tko. then he will fight tuasa and tuasa will hurt him bad :P. Nah im not sure with that one. Although briggs is no world beater, he still represents a huge step up for haumono. In fact this will be haumonos first fight with some1 that actually has a pulse.

Comment

yeah apparently they were scheduled to fight when both were up and coming around 01.. but haumono quit. might be a bit of feeling in this one. id say solomon would be the favourite but ill definitely be keeping a close eye on it

wishing nathan all the best.

Comment

Briggs would get this one.

Comment

Paul Briggs would take them out both on the same night! Briggs was punching on with hardened thai kickboxers at the tender age of 16 years old! He had to defend against the lot i.e. knees, elbows etc I can see why nobody wants to fight him! Paul's had like 3 fights in the last two years because no one wants to fight him especially after Adamek wars which was so importamt that Briggs had to beat Adamek second time around! Haumono is a good prospect but Briggs has been through more than him!

Unless you guys are talking about Shannon Briggs?????

Comment

i can't post on this. I can't even look at the screen with Mcgpatricks gay picture. You know how suss that looks at work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
              i can't post on this. I can't even look at the screen with Mcgpatricks gay picture. You know how suss that looks at work lol.
              Ultimate, you've been quiet lately. I thought you'd be on here since there was Mundine news.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                Ultimate, you've been quiet lately. I thought you'd be on here since there was Mundine news.
                What news is that? Have I missed something besides the fact people like to look at pictures of Oscar in women's underwear.

Back on topic - Briggs by early K.O

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                  What news is that? Have I missed something besides the fact people like to look at pictures of Oscar in women's underwear.

Back on topic - Briggs by early K.O
                  Nah, you haven't missed anything I was just trying to bait ultimate, seeing his a Mundine nuthugger.

Comment

Nathan briggs I've only seen him fight once, he looked out of shape... but thats only the one time if he gets in shape im sure him and solomon will put on a show, like patrick said best heavyweight fight australias would have seen in a long time

Comment

Working...
                    X