Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Guerrero Putting in Work For Mayweather Jr. Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Guerrero Putting in Work For Mayweather Jr. Shot

BoxingScene.com catches up with Robert Guerrero, as the boxer prepares in his Las Vegas training camp for the scheduled fight with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. - taking place on May 4th at the MGM Grand and on Showtime Pay-Per-View. [Click Here To Read More]

WarGuerrero

Comment

Word. Let's get 'em.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I like guerrero because he comes to fight.but he's going to need more than this work.

Comment

I thought this was about his Dad and Mayweather sr? Why are the sons training? Vato?

Comment

Unless Mayweather knocks him out quick, he's going to get roughed up plenty because G. is a dirty fighter.

Comment

Here's hoping for an action packed bout.

Comment

If he can get that sort of referee that called the Berto fight then we are in for a great fight.

Comment

You want to say that Guerrero's best shot is to be smart, then you want to say it's to be rough and dirty as he sometimes is, you want to say it's to fight on the inside and be physical, you want to say it's to use size and fight from the outside with his boxing ability...

Robert has the ability to do all those things...

Unfortunately none of them will be good enough for Floyd

Money TKO11 The Ghost

Comment

Guerrero is smart for just taking the fight

I give him credit for that, but he is about to attend first grade all over again and I truly believe Floyd is going to fail him. Get paid$$$$$$ Last Big One on this level!

Comment

Working...
                    X